34. Kidnapped

In Avi's school:
All the parents was excited and nervous for the dance competition... All the childrens were talking with each other... There was a goosip going on between them about the bet between Avi and Jeh... Sid, Sumedh, Abhi, Debu and Jai was talking with each other... Sid said...
Sid: I think this bet is wrong... They are so small, and they are betting with each other... We should stop them... If we didn't stop them now then they will do this again in future...
Sumedh: but Sid what should we do???...
Sid saw Rohan Mehra... He said...
Sid: I will talk with Rohan...
He went towards Rohan... Debu said...
Dev: guys I think we should go with Sid... Rohan didn't know about Sid's memory loss... If he will tell something to Sid then it will create problems...
Sumedh: I agree let's go...
Abhi: but where is the girl gang???...
Jai: as always giving final touch up to their makeup...
Dev: anyways let's go...
They all went towards Sid and Rohan... Sumedh said...
Sumedh: hey Rohan long time no see...

(A/N: Introducing Rohan Mehra, he is a Superstar in Bollywood

(A/N: Introducing Rohan Mehra, he is a Superstar in Bollywood... Father of Jeh Mehra...)

Rohan: I was asking the same question to Sid... I think I have met him after eight years... Suddenly you leave the industry and now you came back again...
Sumedh: actually he have taken a break from the Bollywood industry so that he can take care of his son, because Avu wants to join Bollywood industry...
Rohan: Avu!!!... But Sumedh...
Dev: leave all this tell us how are you???...
Rohan: I am absolutely fine and surprised to see you all here specially Sid...
Sid makes a confused face and ask...
Sid: why you surprised to see me???... In these eight years we didn't met once...
Abhi: actually Sid, Rohan was busy with his shooting schedule... After you left the film industry he get lots of projects right Rohan... In fact I think we have also met after eight years...
Rohan: yeah I think you are right... Anyways you guys are here???...
Jai: actually our kids also studying in this school and we have come here for the dance competition...
Rohan: oh what a coincidence... Chalo isi bahane se tum sab se milna ho gaya itne saalon baad...
Dev: yeah of course... Sid you want to talk something with Rohan right...
Sid: oh yeah of course... Actually Rohan you need to know about it...
Rohan: yeah tell me what happened Sid???...
Sid: its about your son Jeh... Actually the thing is...
He told him about the bet between Avi and Jeh... Rohan said...
Rohan: I am extremely sorry on his behalf... You guys know na that during his birth my wife died... After that his Nani and Dadi took the responsibilities of him... And you guys know how grandmothers are, they spoiled the habits of a child with their extra love and care... I was busy with my shooting that's why I can't gave him time... But I will surely talk with him about it...
Sid: it's ok Rohan, I can understand... A mother always love her child unconditionally, they show their affection on her child... But we father didn't able show our love to our kids, because we have to become strict so that we can show them the right path... That is our duty, and we can't escape from our responsibilities...
Rohan: your are right Sid, I will talk with Jeh...
Suddenly an announcement was made... "Every parents pay attention please, the dance competition is going to start"... The Dance Competition starts... First children's dance competition held... After that parents dance competition was completed... Now it's time for the results... The host said...
Host: now its time for results... Any guesses who has win the dance competition...
All the childrens were hooting for their parents... The host said...
Host: so without wasting time I would like to announce the winner of this dance competition... So the winner of kids Dance Competition is Jeh Mehra...
Jeh saw Avi and his team with a smirk on his face... Avi and his team was looking at him with anger and disappointment... The host announce...
Host: and the winner of parents Dance Competition is Mr Siddharth Nigam and Mrs Avneet Nigam...
Avi and his team's face brighten up listening this... They look at Jeh who was angry and shocked as well... The host said...
Host: now I will request to our Principal and our honourable chief guest to give the winning trophy to our Winners...
Everyone was clapping for them... They received the trophy and went to backstage... Sid said...
Sid: you know what Avu I did not even feel so happy when I received my first award...
Avu: I agree, by the way where is Avi... I thought he will come to us and hugged us tightly...
Sumedh: exactly where is he???...
Suddenly all the kids came running towards them... Devu said...
Devu: Masi Avi... Some peoples get down from a black car... They were wearing masks... They take Avi with them...
All: WHAT!!!...
Sid: it's means someone kidnapped Avi...
Avu broke down and was crying badly... All the girls were trying to consoling her... Sumedh call the cops... Within some time the cops come there... Dev already called Manjul... He also come with the police... They were seeing the CCTV footage, so that they will get to know that in which direction they have gone... Suddenly Sid's phone rang... He saw it was an unknown number... He received the call...