The plan

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"Very well then, let's go."

"First thing's first" You said as you grabbed the outfit Dazai had given you when you had to dress up as a boy, the one you were wearing before the pirates got captured. "We're both going to need disguises: I'd rather not be recognised so I can go home at the end of the day, and you cannot be recognised otherwise the officers will be onto you in a matter of seconds. Being an ex-assassin and Port Mafia member, all the higher powers will want to get their hands on you."

You pulled out a dress and grabbed the knife, you then tore through half of it and tossed it on the young girl's head. "Put this on, tie it with a piece of string if need be."

"But my kimono..."

You rolled your eyes as you began to untie your corset- heaven knows how you're able to do it on your own. "If you don't want to be rid of it just wear it underneath, I don't care where you put it as long as it's not in plain sight."

She blushed and nodded as your breasts were in full view. She quickly looked away, then looked down at her own chest. You smirked a little at that, "Don't worry child, they'll grow as you get older."

She blushed and stared at you bashfully, "I didn't- I never asked anything of the sorts!"

"I was only teasing," You smiled and began wrapping bandages around your cleavage to flatten it out. "Now get changed, and be quick about it. That little stunt I pulled should prevent any of them from barging in unannounced; however, they'll be suspicious when I don't come out for dinner, so we must leave as soon as possible."

"Why is that?"

"Because otherwise the captain will be dead before we get there."

You grabbed an extra dress and stuffed a pillow where the head should be, then you tied it up with a small string so it wouldn't fall off and ripped off a piece of blanket to drape over the 'head'. You then put on your pants and daggy dress shirt and hid the knife in your belt, moving towards the door before looking at Kyouka impatiently. "Hurry up, we haven't got much time, he'll very likely die before the sun rises so that leaves us very little time, if any."

Kyouka threw on the dress as fast as she could, she bundled her kimono into her underwear so it wouldn't show and tied her hair up into a bun with her sash. As she was in the process of doing so, she threw a snarky comment your way, "Aren't you a little too prepared for someone who did not want to rescue them seconds ago?"

"If you cherish your tongue, I suggest you let it rest in your mouth for the time being."

She nodded quietly and walked next to you. "Now you're going to follow me outside, as soon as we're off the ship we're going to pay someone a little visit. I'll explain the rest on the way."

Kyouka nodded once more and you opened the door slightly, you held the dress close to you as if it were a body then told Kyouka to check for guards.

"Two at the end of the corridor."

"Good, now I want you to knock them out, hard enough to faint but not enough to cause permanent damage."

She nodded but you stopped her before she exited. "And let them see us first, alright?"

She squinted her eyes in confusion and cocked her head a little to the side as if trying to understand why.

"If we're going to do this, you're going to have to trust me."