🦋𝟷𝟺🦋

Sapnaps pov

"Is everything okay between you and George? You two have been at each others throats more then usual" he asks, with a worried tone.

I feel my body tense a little, I let out a sigh and collect my thoughtd before answering, "it's complicated, but everything is okay, there's just a lot of emotions running through us that we need to figure out" I say calmly, fidgeting a little with my hoodie strings. "I figured, but I wanted to make sure cuz I know how much George means to you" Dream says giving me a soft smile.

"Yeah, I can't believe I've fallen for such a stubborn Brit" I say chuckling a little. Dream laughs a little and stretches in his chair. "Soooo, how was your guys 'nap'" Dream asks putting air quotes around the word nap "I heard the shower running during your nap" he says giving me a smirk and a raised brow.

I blush a little and stammer before responding "we didn't fuck! He had a break down and I told him to take a shower to calm down" I say crossing my arms a little. "And then we watched some YouTube videos and cuddled" I say sticking my tongue out at my childhood friend. Dream wheezes a little and sighs. "That's good, you two are gonna make such a cute couple" he says logging off of Minecraft

"Huh? What makes you sure we're gonna date?" I ask doing the same as Dream. "Have you seen George? That man is a closeted gay if I ever seen one, and I see the way he looks at you, the way he blushes when you laugh. Mans fallen head over heals for you" he says standing up and cracking his back.

"Damn okay people watcher." I say standing up and making my way out of the room. "I'm gonna go take a piss before dinner" I inform Dream before making my way to the bathroom.

.........small time skip.........

Y/n pov

"Dream! Sapnap! Get your asses in here!" George yells from the kitchen while I set the table, I laugh as they come in the dinning room that's connected to the kitchen. "What's for dinner?" Sapnap asks sitting at the table with Dream. "Lasagna" gogy says setting the dish down in the middle of the table. "Oooo, this looks amazing you two" Dream says immediately digging his knife into the pasta dish and pulling out a slice, putting it onto the plate and watching the steam come off of it.

"It smells amazing too." Sapnap says grabbing a slice as well as me and George sit down. "Thank you, it was George's idea to make it" I say smiling softly as I join George in taking a slice.

Me and the boys joked while we ate, sapnap joking about how Dream was a sore loser. "I'm not a sore loser!" Dream whines out as I take the dishes from them and make my way into the kitchen and setting them into the sink.

"Y/nnnn, can you stay the night again?" Sapnap asks from the dinner table. "I wanna build a pillow fort with youuuuu" he whines out. I laugh a little "I dunnoooo lemmeee ask my moommmyyy" I say keeling the same tone as sapnap. Everyone starts to laugh at my joke, making me smile and burst out laughing with everyone.

.........Time skip.........

"Dream you can't put that blanket on top it's too heavy!" I say with my arms crossed, watching my boyfriend try and out a heavy weighted blanket ontop of the pillow walls we've made. Why Dream has so many pillows is beyond me, but it's useful for pillow forts.

"But it's gonna look nice!" He says back, crossing his arms to mock me. "Yeah, but it's also gonna knock down the walls" I say grabbing a soft sheet and throwing it over the pillows, George and Nick flattening it out. "We can use that one to cuddle Dream" George says getting into the pillow fort.

The fort had a whole bunch of stuffed animals and pillows in it, along with some throw blankets and one large black soft one that acted like the floor. It was facing the tv so we could watch some movies and had a small place on the sides for snacks and drinks.

Dream sighs and stuffs the blanket he was holding into the fort. "Dream baby, can you help me bring the snacks in?" I ask sweetly. "Eeewwww not the pet naaammeesss" Sapnap whines out from under the fort, causing me to laugh. "Oh come on now" Dream says laughing a little, following me into the kitchen and grabbing the bowl of pretzels and chips while I grab the drinks.

Me and Dream make our way back into fort, we hand one of the bowls to George and two drinks to sapnap. "I see you two made yourselfs comfy" I say as the two boys cuddle, George between sapnaps legs, laying on his side and snuggled into his chest, the younger having his arms wrapped around the older in a protective manner. "We are" Nick says smiling while George blushes a little.

Dream chuckles a little and sets down our bowl, pulling me into his chest. I smile softly and snuggle the back of my head against his chest, grabbing the remote and putting on a movie Nick picked out.

30 minutes into the movie I look over at sap and George to see sapnap holding his sleeping body close, no longer watching the ty but rather watching George while he sleeps, admiring him. I aww a little causing Nick to blush and look over at me. "Shhh, he's sleeping" Sapnap says with sas as he pulls more of the covers onto goerge, laying back more for comfort.

I smile softly and turn on my side, nuzzling my face into dreams chest as the movie continues. Dream smile softly and tightens his his grip around me for a few seconds before loosening it again.

Before I know it fall asleep in dreams arms, the movie playing the background while I dream.

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎
Word: 1025
Song: love letter by Loona, Jinsoul Ft.Kimlip

Hello my lovely's! I'm back at it again with another update! I highly suggest looking at the very first page of this book to see my meet the author! It took a while to put togther :3

I also wanna thank you all for 17k reads!

I have some fair updates and warnings about upcoming chapters, chapter 17 is gonna be a smut chapter, no plot or any add ons just straight smut, so that way if you wanna skip it you can, also chapter 16 will deal with body image and nudity. If you can't handle that I'm sorry.