🦋𝟷𝟷🦋

Time skip till 2 months

Your POV

It's been two months sense I kissed dream, well the first kiss I gave him. Me and him have been closer then usual, constantly going over to each others houses and staying the night, cuddling and kissing, going on little dates.

If felt like we were dating, but we haven't made anything official, although this didn't stop the fans from going absolutely nuts everytime dream retweeted one of my tweets or when we did colabs together. It killed me a little inside that I couldn't call him mine officially, but I'm too much of a pussy to say anything.

Today though, me, Dream, George, and sapnap are going to the fall festival. George and sapnap surprised the both of us by coming down to Florida, I've talked to them before but I've never met them in person, so to say I'm nervous would be a simple way to put it.

I let out a soft breath as I grab my bag and keys, leaving my house and getting into my car and drive to dreams place, we all agreed that I'd meet them at dreams place instead of dream dragging those two along to my place.

Once I arrive at dreams place I park next to his car and turn off my car, getting out and walking upto the door. Before I can even knock the door opens and reveals a slightly taller man with brown hair and brown eyes. He chuckles "hey y/n" he says letting me in. I smile softly at him "hello George" I say sweetly as he shuts the door and hugs me, which of corse I return the hug before walking into the living room and setting my bag down on the couch. "Y/N!" I hear someone from the the kitchen yell at me, I turn to face them and gasp as sapnap picks me up and hugs me tightly, I laugh and hug back. "Hello to you too sippycup" I say giggling softly as he sets me down.

"Where's Dream?" I ask looking up at sap. "He's fixing his hair cuz sap messed it up" George says before sap can answer, causing sapnap to glare at George. I chuckle softly and walk to dreams room, knocking on the door. "Come in!" I hear Dream say, opening the door I smile and walk over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. Dream chuckles and puts his brush down, Turing around and hugging me back. "Hi angel" he says looking down at me. I blush softly at the nick name "hello dream" I say back, matching his soft tone.

He smiles softly and kisses the top of my head "you look cozy" he says pulling away from our hug to admire my outfit, I had a brown thick knit sweater on and some blue mom jeans that had frogs and mushrooms embroidered into them. I paired the out fit with my black docks and some cozy socks. I let my hair down and had some minimal make up on.

"Thank you" I say looking at his outfit, he had a white sweater on with a black collared shirt on underneath it, he had blue jeans on that were cuffed at the bottom, wearing some converse with them. "You look nice" I tell him as we leave his room and enter the living room to see George and nick waiting for us. "Loook the love birds are baaaccckkk" sap says with a laugh, causing me to blush and laugh along with him "oh come on now" Dream says chuckling softly. "You guys ready to go?" I ask grabbing my bag of of the couch behind them. "Yeah" George says as we walk to the door.

"I call shotgun!" Sap yells running out to dreams car. Dream laughs "sorry sap, y/n sits in the front with me" he says unlocking the car and getting into the driver seat, "yeah, sorry not sorry sap" I say moving getting infront of him and sitting in the passages seat. "Man that ain't fair, I don't wanna sit next to George's stinky ass" sapnap says pouting like a kid as he got in the back behind the passenger seat. "Who said I wanted to sit with you, you smell like a wet dog!" George retorts back sitting behind the driver seat.

The car drive was short, but filled with drama from sapnap and George complaining about sitting next to eachother and the music that I was playing. They're honestly like brothers. Dream finally pulled into the fall festival and parked. "You two fight just like siblings" I say as I unbuckle and get out of the car. "We do not!" George protests as he gets out of the car. "Yes you two do" Dream chimes in as she locks up the car and walks over to me, holding my hand in his.