🦋𝟹🦋

I gasped as I took damage "DREAM, STOP TAKING FALL DAMAGE" I yelled at him. We were half way through recording, we were both in the nether looking for a nether fortress. Dream wheezed a little "I can't help it!" "yes you can!" I retorted back before taking some fall damage myself to get back at dream. "Okay okay, I think I see the fortress up ahead" dream said with a little chuckle. I hummed in response and followed him into the fortress.

I smiled seeing the achievement come up for me and dream. "Have you been to a fortress yet in your world?" Dream asked "no, theyre really hard to find with the new update" I said as I looked around the fortress, opening a chest and taking the gold bars and singular iron nugget. "God I hate the new update" dream responded as he looked for the blaze spawner. "I actually really like the new update, mostly for the blue biome" I said opening another chest and gasping, quickly taking the diamond out. "Hell yeah I found a diamond!" I said in exitement. "Hell yeah! Also blue biome? Do you mean the warped forest biome?" Dream asked with a slight giggle.

I blushed a little in embarrassment, luckily I didn't have my face cam on. "Yeah, I really like endermen and the warped forest is filled with them" I said with a shy tone. Dream awed at me "Hey I found the blaze spawner" he said.

♡︎♥︎timeskip♥︎♡︎

I cheered happily with Dream as we defeated the ender dragon "LEETTTSS GOOOO" dream yelled as we hopped into the portal. I laughed as Dream did his little outtro and turned off his recording, I did my own outtro and turned off my recording. "Hey, you wanna call for a little while?" Dream asks "sure! I was actually gonna finish up some fan art" I said as I existed out of Minecraft and got up. "I'll be right back, I gotta get my sketch book" I said before exiting the room.

Dreams pov

"I'll be right back, I gotta go get my sketch book" I heard y/n say. I smiled softly and sighed. I really am falling for a girl I just met two days ago. But I can't help it! She so adorable, she has cute e/c eyes that light up when she talks about her interest. Her smile is absolutely perfect.

I hum softly and hide my blushing face in my hands, I feel my heart flutter thinking about how perfect she is. I don't even hear her come back into the room until she snapped me out of my thoughts "I'm back!" She says happily, I smile softly "welcome back, who are you drawing fan art for?"

"Oh, I'm drawing some fan art of tubbo!"

I chuckle softly hearing her excitement "that's nice, you should show me it"

"I'd love too, in fact if you want I can show you the sketch I have so far" y/n says with her strawberry sweet voice. "I'd love to see it" I say as she turns on her webcam and holds up her sketch book. I stare in aw, her art is absolutely stunning, she has an anime style "wow,, it looks amazing y/n" I say in absolute admiration. She puts her sketch book down and I notice her cheeks have a soft pink glow to them. "Thank you, Ive been working pretty hard on it" she says with a soft smile.

"You should keep the facecam on, I like seeing your face" I say with a slightly flirty tone, watching her turn a slightly darker shade of pink. She giggles and looks at me, putting a piece of her h/c hair behind her ear "hmm I could, but it wouldn't be fair sense I can't see your face" she said with a smug face that made my heart almost come out of my chest.

"Hmmm, is that so? Well I could always just turn mine on" I say in response

"You have a facecam? Didn't think you would own one" she says looking away to grab what I assume is a line art pen. "I mean yeah, I face call George and sapnap all the time" I say as I turn on my facecam "hey dingus, look at me"

Y/n looks over at me and turns bright red

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

Words: 734

Song: see saw- loona (gowon, chuu, and kimlip)

Once again this chapter is pretty short 😅 I'm currently working on chapter 5 which is a pretty long one. I also might hold off on posting chapter 4 until I write more chapters. (I'm thinking until I write chapter 7 or 8)

Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter, please remember to vote so people can see my story ✨🦋💕