🦋𝟷🦋

Y/n pov

I groaned as my alarm went off, rolling on my side I grabbed my phone and turned it off. I sat up and yawned as I stretched before checking the time on my phone 10am it read. I sighed and got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen to make myself breakfast "I'll just have an apple for now" I mumbled to myself as I grabbed an apple out of the fruit basket and walked into the living room, taking a seat on my white couch I took a bite from my apple and scrolled through Twitter.

Everyone was talking about the new strawberry dress that has become quite popular, some of my fans were asking if I was going to review the dress. That would be a fun video, I thought to myself as I copied the link to the dress and saved it in my notes. I smiled as I scrolled through some fan art, liking and retweeting as many as I could. I love when fans draw fan art. It makes me feel so special and I adore seeing everyone's art style.

I scrolled through twitter and Instagram until I finished my apple. I stretched again and got up to throw away my apple, I have a busy recording day today, I should probably get ready I thought to myself as I made my way back to my room and set down my phone, trading it in for my towel and walking into my bathroom.

♡︎♥︎small time skip♥︎♡︎

I smiled as I left the house with my camera and bag, Turing on the camera as I walked down the road to the store "Hello everyone, today I'm going to be making a Minecraft themed cake for my friends birthday! Right now I'm walking to the store which isn't to far from my house" I said in a happy tone with the camera facing me, I turned the camera around and showed the slightly empty street and the flowers growing along the fence I was walking next to.

As I walked into the store I turned off the camera so I wouldn't get in trouble for recording. I grabbed my cart and pulled up the recipe I was gonna use to make the cake. I made my way to the baking supplies and picked up the basic ingredients needed as well as some frosting and decorations. I decided that I would get some snacks as well for myself. I had been craving some (your favorite food) so I grabbed some before making my way to the register and checking out everything.

I turned my camera back on when I got home, I set the camera down on the counter and faced it towards me. "Okay I'm back from the store, I'm sorry I couldn't bring you guys in with me but I didn't wanna be yelled at for filming" I said with a slight chuckle. "Anyways it is time to bake! But first imma wash my hands and put my hair up" I smiled at the camera and quickly put my h/l up in a pony tail and washed my hands. I air dried my hands and took everything out of the bags.

♡︎♥︎time skip♥︎♡︎

I smiled as I finished decorating the cake. It was an enderman cake sense that's my friends favorite mob. "And we're done! Look at how cute he is!" I said showing off my cake "I just know that they're going to love it! Thank you all for watching me bake, I'll see you guys next video, good bye darlings!" I said as I blew a kiss to the camera and turned it off.

I sighed softly and put the cake in a cake dish and cleaned up the little bit of mess from decorating. Once that was done I pulled out my phone and checked the time "it's only 2pm, I still have some time before I start streaming" I said to myself as I grabbed my recording camera and walked into my gaming room. I set the camera down next to my pc and booted up Minecraft and discord.

I check the discord and answered some questions from fans and reminded everyone as well as twitter about the Minecraft stream at 4pm. I went to YouTube and played my melody by yeojin. I hummed along time the song as I entered my world and walked around my little farm I was making.

I had been working in this far for about a month now. I love playing Minecraft, it was super relaxing. I've never tried to beat the world yet, but I plan doing that at some point. For now though, I've been working on my world and turning it into a cottagecore dream land. I walked into my Minecraft house and organized my chest to kill time.

♡︎♥︎Time Skip♥︎♡︎

"Hello everyone! Are you all doing good?" I asked the chat as everyone entered the stream. The chat filled with goods and questions about my day. "It's been a pretty busy day today, I have a special video coming up for you guys!" I said happily as I walked through my world. I hummed softly as I went to my chest and pulled out some light oak planks and normal oak planks. "I wanna build a stable for my horse" I said as I walked out of my house and into an empty space on the map. I started buildings, humming along to the music playing in the background.

A few minuets passed of me building and answering questions. I looked over at my chat and noticed people were spamming 'dream raid'. My views went up quickly and I smiled "No way, I've never had a raid before! Thank you dream" I said with glee in my voice. I donation came through from dream and the text to speech read it out "You're welcome! Nice work on the world!"

I giggled softly and thanked him for the compliment. I continued to work on the stable , making sure everything was symmetrical and matched the rest of the buildings around it.

Another donation from dream came in and I read it out "Whats the song playing in the background? I'm listening to girls talk by loona, they're a kpop group" I replied. I sighed softly as I swayed my head a little, dream sent another donation "Ew you listen to kpop?" I laughed a little "Haha yeah I do, and stop sending so many donations" "plus I don't just listen to kpop, I also really like the band (Favorite band)" I said as I finished up the stable, adding some flowers around it as well as creating a path way that connects to the other paths I have created.

"Does my horse have a name? No he doesn't, but you guys are always free to suggest names" I said as I read the chat, quickly tho the chat filled with the name dream. I laughed "okay okay, the horses name is dream" I said getting on my horse and bringing it into the stable.

♡︎♥︎Time Skip♥︎♡︎

I stretched and groaned a little "I'm getting tired guys, so I'm afraid im gonna have to end the stream" I said laying back in my chair, the chat filled with good nights and good byes. I smiled reading the chat "good night guys" I said ending the stream. I yawned and looked at the time 12am

"Damn, I really was streaming for a long time" I said to myself as I turned off my pc and grabbed my phone. Leaving my gaming room and walking into my bedroom, flopping onto my bed I opened Twitter and decided to follow dream on there. I watch his channel sometimes but I didn't think to add him on Twitter. I scrolled through is tweets and chuckled a little.

A few minutes passed and I decided I should go to bed, I out my phone on the charger and changed into a tee shirts and some shorts, walking into the bathroom I did my skin care and brushed my teeth. "I need to go out and get some more face wash" I told myself as I walked back into my room and turned off the lights.

I got under the covers and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. My dreams filled with one person Dream.

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

Hello! This is my first time writing an actual story in a while 😅 I'm sorry if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes, I suffer from severe brain rot 😔 I'll try to post as much as I can, and I'm sorry in advance if I go missing for months, I suck when it comes to finishing things 😔😔 please vote on this story so more people see it. 🥺🦋💕✨

Song: one and only by gowon (loona)
Words: 1436