🦋𝟺🦋

Y/n pov

"Hey dingus, look at me" I hear dream say, I look over at him and feel my face flush a dark red. He's so,,,, attractive. He has dirty blonde hair that's slightly messy but it still looks amazing. His eyes are a bright green that absolutely make my heart melt, his face covered with freckles, or as I like to call them, fairy kisses. His lips have a small smirk on them, they look so soft.

Dream laughs a little "your bright red cutie~" he says in a flirtatious voice, I quickly cover my face "shuuuttt uuuuuuppp!" I whine as he laughs. "God how the hell are you so cute" he says laying back in his gaming chair, I sigh and look over at him one last time before grabbing my pone and putting on Cyber Stockholm syndrome by rina Sawayama.

"You listen to the weirdest shit" dream says as I start lining my drawing

"Oh hush. I bet my music taste is better then yours" I say with cockiness. Dream chuckles a bit. "I guess you got me there" he says, watching me draw. I hum along to the song, completely focused on my drawing.

Dreams pov

I smiled watching y/n draw, she was completely focused. I thought it was cute when she would bite her lip trying to make sure her line art looked perfect. I pulled out my phone and secretly took a few photos before going onto twitter and scrolling through some fan art, liking and retweeting as many as I could of course.

I looked up at y/n and saw her starring at me before quickly looking away with a small blush. I chuckled and set my phone down. "So miss blushy pants, how's your drawing going?" I said smiling at her.

"I-I finished the line art" she said with a soft tone. "Can I see?" I ask matching her tone, she smiled and nodded, holding up the drawing of tubbo again, this time it was outlined with a dark pink color. "It looks adorable y/n, I'm sure tubbo will love it!" I tell her, watching her face light up with my words "you think so? I feel like I could of done better on the pose,," she says setting the drawing down and starring at it.

"I'm sure, don't be so hard on yourself" I say with a soft smile. Y/n hums in content and gets up leaving frame, but quickly coming back with a case. "Damn, I'll be right back I gotta go get some water" she says, giving me a smile before leaving the room.

Y/n's pov

I sigh softly as I leave my gaming room, walking into my kitchen and grabbing my mug that I use for my paint water, filling it up and setting it down to pick up my cat Oliver. "Hi baby!" I say in my baby voice, kissing the top of his head before grabbing the mug again and taking him back the room "I have cat!" I say happily as I set down my mug and sit down with my cat in my lap. "Awwww look at the babey!" Dream says smiling. Oliver looks around the room before looking at dream and meowing.

I giggle softly and scratch the underside of his chin, to which he started purring. I noticed dream taking photos of me and Oliver and smiled, winking at the camera, making dream blush a little. "Hehe, you two are adorable." He says setting his phone down.

"Thank you dreamy~" I say in a soft flirty tone "what time is it where you are?" I asked as I opened my watercolor kit, Oliver laying on my lap.

"It's 2:30 here" he says smiling, I look over at my phone and check the time "am or pm?"

"Pm" he responds. "We're in the same time zone, where are you from, if you don't mind me asking" I ask him as I start filling in tubbos skin with a pale skin tone color.

"Florida, you?" He says, I feel my heart flutter a little "so am I, what a coincidence" I say smiling. "Yeah, we should meet up sometime" he says watching me color in my drawing.

I blush softly "that would be nice, where would you like to go?" I ask cleaning off my brush and picking up a brown to fill in tubbos hair. "We could always go to a park or the beach" he responds. "That would be nice, I havent been to the beach in forever"

♡︎♥︎time skip♥︎♡︎

I smiled softly as me and dream solidify our plans to meet up. "Sounds like a plan! I'll set a reminder on my phone so I don't forget" I say as I grab my phone and open my callender app, selecting the day August 12th and putting a reminder that me and dream would be going to the beach.

"Cute phone case" I hear dream say, I look up at him "thank you, it's cinnamon roll! He's my favorite Sanrio character!" I say with a bright smile. "He's cute, is he a bunny?" He asks "no, I thought he was but he's actually a puppy!" I say looking at my fluffy phone case "I have a bunny phone case though" I say setting my phone down and cleaning up my watercolor supplies.

"You really like bunnies don't you?" Dream says smiling softly at me. I nod "they're my favorite animal! They're so cute! I'd totally have one as a pet but oliver doesn't really like the idea of having a sibling" I say with a giggle, looking over at oliver who is now laying on my desk. "I really like cats, especially lions!" Dream says holding up his cat patches. I awwed "I guess that makes sense, you are a Leo" I say smiling softly.

Dream chuckled "I guess so" he says holding patches in his arms. I smiled and grabbed my phone, taking a few photos of them. To which dream noticed and smirked at me. Which I photographed and giggled "very funny dream" I say setting my phone down and stretching. He smiled at me before looking at his phone, sighing softly with a small pout on his face "Imma have to go y/n, George and sapnap are begging me to stream with them." He said in a sad tone. I frowned a little "it's fine man, we can always call again another time" I say giving him a cute smile.

Dream smiled back "I'd like that"

"Bye dream"

"Bye cutie" he said before leaving the call. I sighed and layed back in my chair, blushing brightly as I covered my face. "This idiot really has me falling head over heel for him" I mumbled to myself, thinking about all the nice things he said to me.

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

Words: 1147
Song: cyber Stockholm syndrome by rina sawayama

A little bit of a longer chapter :) I hope you guys like it. I just finished chapter 7 today so expect some more frequent updates ♡'・ᴗ・'♡ please vote on the story so more people can see it! To everyone who has saved this story to a reading list I absolutely love you ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎