🦋𝟷𝟻🦋

George's pov

I stir a little in my sleep, slowly but surely waking up. I rub my eyes a little before looking around at my surroundings. I blush warmly realizing I'm snuggled up in sapnaps arms, my head rested right over his heart. I look up at pandas to see him dead asleep. God does he look so cute.

I quietly grab my phone from beside us and snap a quick photo before carefully getting out of nicks arms. I leave the pillow fort and make my way to the restroom.

Once I finish doing my business I make my way back into the living room and check the time on my phone. 10am, damn. I'm not usually the one to wake up early. I quietly grab my bag and make my way back into the bathroom. Changing into a white crew neck and some light wash jeans.

I fix my hair and brush my teeth before existing the bathroom once again. "It wouldn't hurt to go get them some breakfast." I mumble to myself as I quickly send a text to snaps phone that I'm leaving in case he wakes up and grab my wallet before making my way out the door.

Sapnaps pov

I groan softly as I wake up, my arms feeling empty. I rub my eyes and quickly notice that George is no where to be found in the fort. I sigh a little figuring me must of moved to the couch or something when I fell asleep. I make my way out from the fort and am instantly met with the smell of pancakes.

I look at the kitchen to see George unpacking some pancakes form an ihop bag. "When did you get all that?" I ask, my morning voice ringing through the room. "About an hour ago, the line was super long. Who knew so many people wanted pancakes this morning" George says as I come up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist.

The older sighs softly and sets everything down before turning around in my arms. "Your hairs an absolute mess" he says quietly, reaching his hand up and running it through my messy bed head. I chuckle a little. The room goes silent for a while. Both me and George studying each others faces as if we were going to have to take a test on it.

I watch as George's brown eyes scan over my cheeks to my nose and down to my lips. I blush a little and finally give into my wants, my needs, I close the gap between me and George.

George is stunned at first, but instantly recovers and melts into the kiss, his hands reaching up to hold my cheek. I cant help but smile into the kiss, causing George to giggle a little before pulling away.  His face a soft shade of red.

"I didn't think it was possible for you to get any cuter, but you just did" I whisper softly to George. "Oh shut up" he says putting his hand on my face and turning his head to the side. I smirk a little and move his hand away from him, leaning my head down to his neck and leaving soft, light kisses on it.

George squeaks a little and pushes me off of him. "S-sapnap!" He says now blushing a bright shade of red, his reaction causing me to almost wheeze out my lungs.

"Good to see you two are getting along" y/n says, poking her head out from the fort. "But shut up please, dreams trying to sleep, and you know how he gets when he's woken up" y/n reminds us. Goerge nods "sorry, I went out and got pancakes if you want to eat them now" he says grabbing her thing of pancakes. "I'm good, I'll eat when Dream wakes up" she says before going back into the fort.

George hums softly before setting her food down and grabbing his own. "Yours is the one with a S, please don't eat dreams" goerge says before making his way to the couch with a plastic fork in one hand and his food in the other.

"I won't I won't" I say with a hint of sas, grabbing my food and sitting down next to George. I hope my container and smile softly "wow you really do know me huh?" I ask taking a bite of my blueberry pancakes. "I do I do, mostly cuz you won't shut up about how amazing they are" gogy says taking a bite of his chocolate pancakes.

"They slap Dude!" I say taking another bite of my food. "Eh, that's up for debate" George says chuckling a little before taking another bite of his breakfast. The room goes quite again. It's not an awkward quite it's a comfortable one.

After a few minutes of quite I decide to speak up "I'm going to miss you when you leave y'know" I say looking down a little. "You can always face time me every night" George says looking over at me, putting his bowl to the side and putting his hand on mine.

"Yeah but it won't be the same as seeing you in person." I tell him, looking up at him. Goerge sighs softly and kisses my cheek softly. "I know, I'm gonna miss cuddling with you" he says with a soft smile on his face.

"Hey sapnap, I love you" George says quietly. Looking down at our hands that are now connected together. "And,, I want to be with you,, I want to be yours" he mumbles out, biting his lip. I feel my heart strop for a few seconds before picking up rapidly. "I want to be with you two George, I've wanted to be with you from the first day we met" I tell him with pure excitement in my voice.

George blushes at my statement and looks up at with disbelief in his eyes. "No way, that's impossible sapnap" he says, his voice airy and soft. I chuckle "it is possible baby" I say, a smile pasted on my face.

"Does this make us?"

"It makes us boyfriends" I say awnser in George's question before he could finish it. "If you'd like that is" I finish. "I'd love to be your boyfriend Nick" George says kissing me softly, the taste of chocolate lingering on my lips as he pulls away. I smile and pull him close to me.

"AWWWWWW"

I gasp and jump a little with goerge as we hear y/n and Dream coo from the fort, the top of it now being slightly open to reveal them staring up at us. "H-how long have you two been listening in!?" Gogy asks, his hands holding into my shoulders.

"Ever sense you two sat down on the couch." Y/n responds. "Creeps!" George says crossing his arms. "Says the one who was making out with their boyfriend on MY couch" Dream says crossing his arms to mock George.

I laugh a little and pull George in my chest "awwww gogggyyy, are you embarrasseeeeddd" I ask. "No no no! Of corse not!" George protest.

Y/n and Dream giggle a little before leaving the fort and grabbing their pancakes. "Thank you George for going to go get food for us" Dream says as he sits down on the couch with y/n, already digging into their food.

"Y'know, now that you two are dating, we should definitely go on a double date before George leaves!" Y/n says before taking another bite of her food.

"Oooo that sounds like a great idea y/n" I say playing with George's hair while he scrolls through Twitter. "Yeah, how many days do you have left George?" Dream asks finishing his food. "4 more days" he says with a sad tone. "Ah okay, how about Wednesday we go on the date?" Dream asks grabbing his and y/n's plastic dishes and throwing them in the trash, sitting back down next to her.

"I'm down for that, are you free y/n?" George asks looking over at her "yeah I'm free, what time?" She asks, "sometime at night would work, I want it to be fancy y'know" George replies.

"Ah okay, we could go to this fancy restaurant I found last month" Dream offers, putting her arm around y/n. "Ooooo, are you talking about The storm shell one?" Y/n asks looking up at clay. "I am I am, it seems really nice" Dream says smiling softly.

"I've been there once, it was for my birthday last year, it's amazing" y/n tells us, yawning a little as she wakes up more. "I'm down to go, George?" I ask looking down at him. "I'm down" he says softly.

"Alrighty, it's settled then" Dream says smiling softly. "Nice, I'm gonna go take a shower" y/n says smiling softly, standing up and stretching. "Can I join?" Dream asks, to which y/n nods, both Dream and y/n making their way to the bathroom.

"You think we're gonna start sharing showers soon?" I ask goerge playfully, laughing a little as he blushes and smacks my shoulder.

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♡︎
Word: 1537
Song: cant get over you by joji

Hey guys, I wanna apologize for my lack of attention on this book. I didn't mean to leave for so long with no updates, I've been pretty busy with my nsfw writing and art that I kinda forgot about this book. I may take a hiatus from this book for a while so I can just focus on writing with out worrying about how often I should be updating. I hope you guys like this chapter and if you wanna see my nsfw art my nsfw Twitter is @/guts_cupid. Thank you guys for being so patient with me, and thank you for over 28k views. ♡'・ᴗ・'♡