🦋𝟽🦋

I hummed softly as dream let me into his house. "You can take a shower if you'd like, I can just give you some spare clothes." He says pointing to the bathroom before shutting and locking his door. I nod in response and look around his house. "Nice place you got" I say walking into the living too, and setting my bag down.

"Why thank you" he says with a soft smile, walking off into the hallway. I follow after him and wait for him to hand me some spare clothes to change into. "Here, I hope these aren't too big" he says handing me a green hoodie and some sweatpants. I smile softly "I'm sure it'll be fine." I say walking back out into the living room and grabbing my bag before heading to the restroom.

I shut and lock the door, setting my bag down on the marble counter top. I look around his restroom. It's surprisingly super clean and has a blue theme to it. I sigh softly and turn on the shower before stripping down. I check the water before hopping in.

♡︎♥︎time skip♥︎♡︎

I sighed softly as I walked out of the bathroom, my slightly damp hair was tied up into a bun. I walk out into the living room to see Dream holding patches and scrolling through his phone. "I'm out" I say setting my bag on the kitchen bar and walking over to him.

He looks up and blushes softly. "You look so cute in my clothes." He says setting patches down and standing up. I blush softly "t-thank you" I stutter out as he towers over me. He chuckles softly and pats my head. "Imma go shower, I absolutely reek of salt water" he says walking off. I sigh softly and sit down on the couch.

Patches lays on my lap as I turn on the tv, putting on some random show before pulling out my phone and texting my friend about the date.

Some time passed and I yawned softly and stretched "tired?" I hear Dream ask, I look over him and almost choke on air. He just had some sweats on, his hair damp and slightly covering his face. He chuckles from my reaction and walks over to me. "A-a little bit, but not tired enough to not watch movies." I say scooting over so he can sit. Dream sits down next to me and sighs.

"Good, cuz I have a movie I know you'll love" he says grabbing the remote and putting on Netflix. I chuckle a little "this seems a lot like Netflix and chill" I say laying back. He laughs a little "oh hush" he says as he put on Coraline. I smile "I love this movie" I say with a happy tone, pulling my legs to my chest. Dream smiles "imma go make snacks" he says before getting up and walking into the kitchen.

I smile softly and open up Snapchat, taking a video of the tv and then dream. 'Date and movie'

I post it to my private story and set my phone down, watching the movie.

My attention was pulled away from the tv as I saw dream come back with a bowl of popcorn with m&ms mixed. I smiled softly and took a handful of popcorn from the bowl as he sat down. "Thank you" I say plopping some popcorn in my mouth. He smiles at me "you're welcome" he says watching the movie.

We were in the middle of the movie when I felt Dream wrap his arm around me, I blushes softly and snuggled up to him. A smile permanent on both of our faces.

I could barely focus on the movie, I caught myself catching glances up at Dream, admiring him for small moments at a time. He was just so beautiful. Everything about him was just perfect. An amazing personality and looks to match who amazing he was. I glanced up at him again and noticed that he was staring back at me, a soft grin on his face.

I blush a little and quickly look back at the tv, earning a small snicker from him as he hold me close to him. Moving the empty popcorn bowl to the coffee table. I felt my heart flutter feeling his strong arms hold me close, just like at the beach, in a protective manner. I felt safe around him, I felt loved, I felt wanted. Something I haven't felt sense highschool. I feel the same way about him just as I did with my first love. I felt myself get a little high from the feeling of being loved. The scent of affection filling my senses. I rest my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat, hearing it slowly start to pick up.

"Hey, if you want you can stay the night" I hear him say quietly, playing with my hair. "I'd love too, let me msg my friend to tell them" I say looking up at him, it felt like my pupils were in the shape of hearts. I quickly grabbed my phone from beside me I opened it up, sending a msg to my friend.

Angel: Hey I'm staying the night at dreams place, can you feed Oliver for me while I'm out?

I set my phone down on the couch and went back to watching the movie. I felt clay move "Imma go get us a blanket" he says as I move off of him, letting him get up. I paused the movie and checked my phone again to see if my friend responded.

Soon enough dream came back with a soft black blanket sitting back down, letting me snuggle up to him again before placing it over us. I hit play in the movie and went back to watching it with him. Smiling softly as he wrapped his arms back around me.

Towards the end of the movie I slowly felt myself start to fall asleep in dreams arms. Dream chuckled softly and held me close. Laying back against the couch so I could lay on his chest. He covered me up again and turned off the tv. "Good night cutie" he says before I pass out from tiredness.

..............................
Words: 1050
Song: No song for this chapter, I'm sorry

Gasp! Me? Updating? Finnaly!?!? Yee

Sorry for the long break I took, I would of been working on the book but unfortunately I was quarantined which didn't do my mental health good, but I'm back! Im currently working on chapter 11 so I may or may not do a double update this week (this is heavily dependent on is I finish chapter 11 this week)

Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter! Ty for 3k+ reads! It means a lot to me