🦋𝟻🦋

♡︎♥︎Time skip♥︎♡︎

I sighed softly as I looked in my self in the mirror, today was the day, august 12th, the day I met dream in person. I decided to wear my strawberry dress that I had reviewed earlier this week. I was gonna upload the video tomorrow. I grabbed my phone off the bed and texted Dream.

Angel: I can't wait to meet you :)

I let out a soft breath as I set my phone down and fixed my lip make up, it was nothing too outlandish, just a simple soft pink lip with lipgloss. I checked the time on the clock in my room 12:20pm, 10 more minutes till dream picks me up from my house. We both agreed that he could drive to my place and pick me up so we could spend the day at the beach. I had my swim suit in my bag, which I planned to change into once I got to the beach.

I heard a ping from my phone and I picked it up off the bed again. Smiling I opened dreams msg.

Dream: I can't wait either, I'm right around the corner so make sure you're ready 💕

I felt my heart flutter a little from that stupid little heart emoji, I grabbed my tan beach bag that had little frogs embroidered into it. I had my heart shaped glasses in it along with my sunscreen, wallet, Polaroid camera, extra frames, portable charger, and my sunscreen.

I hummed softly as I walked downstairs, grabbing my house keys and throwing them into the bag as well. I heard another ping from my phone and smiled brightly seeing that dream was here. I took a deep breath and gave oliver a kiss on the head "I'll see you later okie babey" I say to him in my baby voice before slipping on my Sandals and walking out the front door, locking it of corse. I looked out into my drive way and felt my nerves as I saw him standing outside his car. He had a pair for black swim shorts on and a green floral button down, the first two buttons undone, showing off some of his smooth tan skin.

"You look amazing y/n" Dream says to me as I walk up to him, I blush softly and smile at him "so do you, who knew you'd make a simple outfit look so amazing" I say as he pulls me into a hug. I giggle excitedly as he slightly lifts me off my feet.

We stayed like this for a while, holding each other, I hummed softly at his scent, he smelt like mangos. His toned arms held me in a protective way, making me feel safe in his embrace. I reluctantly pulled away from the hug and chuckled softly. "You ready to go?" He asks and I nod, getting into his car. I sighed softly as I layed back against the passenger seat, setting my bag down near my feet.

Dream got in and buckled, starting up the car and carefully backing out of my driveway.

"You can play some music if you want, just no yucky kpop" he says with a chuckle as I buckle up myself. I gasp a little and pretend to be hurt "so rude, kpop is good" I say as I grab the aux cord and plug it into my phone, opening up Spotify and putting on put your records on by Ritt Momney.

I immediately started humming along to the song, looking out the window and occasionally stealing glances at Dream, he looked so attractive doing the simplest task like driving. "You're so cute" I heard dream mumble to himself. I giggle at his comment "thank you" I say watching him turn a soft pink "y-you're welcome" he says back, I smirk at his stutter "awww, did I make the one and only dream stutter~" I say looking over at him with a seductive look.

Dream glances over at me and bites his lip. "Oh hush" he says chucking a little, I laugh a small bit and change the song to kpop, y'know, just to fuck with him. He groans a little "what song is this?" He asks me taking a left turn "It's gee by girls generation, it's a really popular song that almost every kpop fan knows." I explain doing some of the hand movements to the dance, earring a soft smile from dream. "How long have you been listening to kpop for?"