🦋𝟷𝟶🦋

Dreams pov

"Come on, let's head inside, I bought some watermelon yesterday" y/n says, I hum in response and stand up, holding Oliver in my arms, I follow y/n inside and set Oliver down on the counter. Y/n smiles at Oliver and let's him before setting her camera and photos down.

"Can you put my camera and photos in my room please?" She asks opening the fridge. "Of corse" I say grabbing her stuff and walking into her room. I look through the photos she took and smiled, she really knows how to photograph people.

I walk into her room and set the camera on her bed and the photos in her desk, I notice other photos on the desk. One of them looks like an old prom photo, it had two emo girls on it, then another of some random girl and guy, the photo was signed but I couldn't read the cursive. I grabbed the prom one and made my way back to the kitchen.

When I entered the kitchen I saw y/n cutting the watermelon into little star and heart shapes with small cookie cutters. "Someone had an emo phase" I say holding up the prom photo. Y/n looks up at me and laughs. "I thought that was obvious from the records" she says tossing some of the rim into the trash next to her.

"Well yeah, but I didn't think you were emo emo" I say setting the photo on the counter, watching her cut the watermelon. "I was, me and my friend y/f/n were both emo together in highschool, she's more goth now and I'm a cottagecore girl" she explains tossing the rest of the rim away and grabbing a white glass bowl with mushrooms pained on it and a medium tuba ware.

"When did the change happen?" I ask as she puts some of the slices into the bowl "I wanna say when I left highschool? I'm still an emo kid at heart but I love the cottage core aesthetic" she says handing me the bowl and putting the rest of the fruit in the container, putting it into the fridge and cleaning up her mess.

"Thank you" I say popping a slice of the reddish pink fruit into my mouth, it was sweet. "You're welcome" she responds, taking a peice and eating it.

Me and her talk about random stuff for a while, I learned that her and y/f/n have been friends sense middle school. "That's cute, me and Sal have known eachother sense forever" I say, getting up and placing the bowl in the sink. "You know, you talk a lot about sapnap and George, but I have yet to meet them, I'm kinda sus that they don't exist" she says hopping up on the counter and looking at me.

I chuckle and stand between her legs, my hands on either side of her thighs. "Maybe I'll let you meet them, but it's gonna cost you~" I say smirking down at her. I watch a soft blush creep onto her face as she laughs a little. "Whats your price?" She asks looking up at me, resting her hand on one of mine.

"One kissy pwease" I say in my cutesy voice, crushing her to snort a little. "Just one? What a deal" she says moving her hand off of my hand and to my cheek, giving me a soft kiss.

I smile into the kiss and kiss her back before pulling away. "Hehehe I've been kissed by an angel"

Y/n blushes more and smacks my shoulder "oh stop with the dramatics" she says giving me a small pout. I laugh and kiss her cheek. "Okay okay, you wanna watch a movie?" I ask, she nods "what movie were you thinking?"

"How about chucky?" I ask, her face instantly lights up "can we watch all the chucky movies?! I have all of them!" She says excitedly, I internally aww at her excitement "of corse" I say stepping away from her so she can get down from the counter.

She gets down and excitedly walks into her living room, going to her movie cabinet and pulling out every chucky movie. I smile and sit down on the couch as she pops the movie into the DVD player and sets her tv to the dvd setting. "I'll be right back" she says walking into the hall.