44:

I run as fast as I possibly can, high hopes to see the only person I wanted to be with right now.

The one who made my heart pound out of my chest by simply pulling me closer in a chair, which I just brushed off as a friendly gesture.

The one who comforted me the second they found out my parents were getting a divorce.

The one who stood by me and made me smile as we got lost an amusement park together.

The one who'd always stand by my side, yet I'd ignore him over half the time.

The one who beat all the others in my mind.

The one I started liking last, but also the one I like the most.

"LEE JENO!" I shout at the top of my lungs once I reach my location.

It was at the park me, Jeno, and Jaemin would always walk through on our way to school.

The place where we first met.

Jeno, Jaemin, and Donghyuck all sat together on a white and red titled blanket with many foods on top.

Jeno gets up from the picnic and jogs towards me, concern coating his face.

"Is everything alright?" He questions.

"Yes! Well, no not really, b-but it will be." I stutter out.

"What do you mean?" Jeno smiles, now looking more intrigued than confused.

"W- Well... " I clear my throat. "So, uh, I know that there's been some strange tension going on through out our entire friend group, but I feel different when I'm around you. You've always made me feel happy and safe which explains why I constantly want to be around you. You've done so much for me, with me, but I've always taken that for granted because I was to blinded by someone else. Well not anymore. You're the only one on my mind because... I like you Lee Jeno. Not Haechan, not Jaemin, you."

Jeno stood there.

He didn't saying anything, he had no facial expressions.

He just stood there.

Hyuck and Jaemin sat quietly in the background, not knowing how to feel about the situation.

They wanted Mi-sun to be happy, but they both also wanted her to be theirs.

"M- Mi-sun... I don't know how to tell you this," Jeno confesses.

I tense up, his words severely unexpected. I had no idea how to feel as the pain slowly seeps in.

"This isn't how I imagined it would go... " I mumble to myself, my eyes becoming glossy.

"Mi-sun this isn't a fanfic, this is real life!" Jeno asserts. "Not everything here is read off a script. I know all your k-drama's have this sappy ending, but sometimes... sometimes real life can be better."

I blink away my tears and slightly tilt my head, confused by what he's implying.

"What I was going to say is, I don't know how tell you this in the way that you deserve. Because you deserve everything, and I can't give you that. All I can give is everything that I have because, I like you too Mi-sun. I absolutely adore you."

"Jeno... " I let out. I felt like I forgot how to breath for a second. The world was spinning but everything felt so right. I'm just so happy.

"Mi-sun, will you be mine?"

"Of course!" I exclaim, running and jumping into his arms.

He hugs me tightly and lays a peck on my forehead.