4:

After entering the school, I realize I still have 10 minutes until my first class begins, so I decide to roam the crowed halls.

The school is pretty big, every classroom having a different shape and layout. The hallways are long, though they are also narrow which causes lots of students to be squished while moving place from place.

The walls are pretty old, paint chipping left and right, but they're decorated with huge posters advertising clubs and school announcements.

The place is nothing special, the only stand out being the multiple windows along the hall that allow light in to illuminate random spots.

I stop marveling at the schools architect and make my way to class before the bell rings.

My first class, history, is probably my favorite. I sit in the far left corner at the back of the class, a seat where I didn't need to pay much attention or talk with anyone. I just sit back and take in the view of the classroom.

The room is somewhat small, a huge world map on the wall left of me and a globe used to decorate the teachers desk. The students desk are arranged six across the front and five going up and down the aisles, every seat being occupied by a student.

In the front of the class to the far right, sits a group of loud popular students. They speak with each other the entire class, so I paid no mind to them.

"Why study Europe, when you could study me." One of the boys from the popular group says.

"Shut up Haechan!" A girl from the group replies.

'Haechan? What a weird name.' I think to myself.

A few more classes pass and lunch time rolls around. I make my way to the large cafeteria that sits in the middle of the school.

The cafeteria has round tables scattered all around the room. The tables are just far enough away from each other that, two people walking side by side could fit between the space. The ground that the tables stand on has white square tiles, and the wall to the far right was covered in windows. The wall opposite of the lunchrooms entrance holds the area where we get our food.

I look at one of the tables near the middle of the room to see Jaemin and Jeno sitting together, Jaemin waving me towards them

I look at one of the tables near the middle of the room to see Jaemin and Jeno sitting together, Jaemin waving me towards them. I get my lunch and make my way there.

"Hi Mi-sun! How's your day going?" Jaemin ask, an enthusiastic tone.

"Boring." I groan.

"Same. My first few classes are probably my worst." Jeno complains.

"Yeah, thanks Jeno." Jaemin says, hints of sarcasm in his voice. He turns back to look at her, placing his chin in his hand while his arm is propped up on the table.

Mi-sun, unaware to his gaze, slowly glances at him after taking a bite from her food.

I turn to face Jaemin. Our eyes meet and I grow uncomfortable under his stare.

"Can I help you?" I question, covering my mouth which is filled with food.

"No, you just look really beautiful right now."