12:

Renjun and Haechan look at each other once they're outside.

"Tsk." Renjun scoffs, turning the other way.

"You can't tsk me! I tsk you!" Haechan nags. He stomps forward until he's right in front of Renjun's face, and then turns away. "Humph!"

Renjun just rolls his eyes and looks down at his book.

"What are you reading? How to be a nerd 101?" Haechan snorts.

"I'm reading something your idiot mind couldn't comprehend."

"Why you little- wait, I've read that book. It's actually pretty good."

"Oh, really? Both me and my friend Mi-sun started reading it together." Haechan rolls his eyes at the mention Mi-sun. Suddenly, both the boys hear fast footsteps coming their way.

They turn around and see Jaemin kick down the café door.

"Did someone say Mi-sun!" He swoons.

Jeno walks out behind him. "Come on guys, we have to have something in common other than Mi-sun."

"I don't assume you nerds play Overwatch." Haechan sneers.

"You play Overwatch too?" Jeno ask, his eyes widening.

"Who do you main?" Jaemin begins to get excited.

The boys talk on all their favorite interest for hours, Renjun being the first to leave, happy he had potentially made some new friends that day.

He walks for about 20 minutes before arriving at his job at the pizzeria.

When he opens the door, he sees Mi-sun behind the counter laughing with a customer.

"M- Mi-sun, what are you doing here." Renjun stutters.

"I got the job!" I cheer.

Renjun gives her a small warm smile. Deep down he was over-excited that they'd be working together.

The pizzeria had a checkered floor with brick walks and hanging lights. It also had wooden chairs and tables covered in red and white plaid table cloth.

 It also had wooden chairs and tables covered in red and white plaid table cloth

"This place is so nice." I drool.

"It really is, that's one of the reasons I love working here." Renjun says, his elbow on the counter as his chin rest in his hand.

Mi-sun is left unaware of Renjun's dreamy state as he stares at her. She turns to face the boy, him immediately looking away.

"I can't get over the smell of mozzarella. It's just so strong."

"Don't worry, that won't change." We both chuckle his comment.

"So, why'd you come in late?"

"Oh, actually you might not believe it but I was hanging out with Jeno, Jaemin, and Haechan."

I burst out laughing.

"Your jokes are getting so much better!" I continue to laugh. I stop after realizing he wasn't laughing as well. "Wait, are you serious?"

Renjun slowly nods his head.

"Oh... OH! Oh my gosh, are you guys all friends now!" I bounce up down a little, excited by his news.

"Maybe. It turns out we have a lot more in common than we thought." Renjun shrugs.

"You guys are like, all 00' liner friends now! And you all share a love for music, and-"

"Okay, I get it Mi-sun." He chuckles.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so happy you're all, maybe, friends! Things seemed so off in the cafeteria the other day."

"Yeah... on an unrelated note, do you still like Jaemin?" Renjun ask, biting his lip to prepare himself for the answer.

This question took me by surprise.

"Well, I..."