26:

It was the night of the dance, and Yunhee came over to my house so that we could get ready together.

Yunhee laid out 5 different colored rompers onto my bed. Beside that, I laid out my 3 different dress choices.

"What do you think Renjun's favorite color is?" Yunhee ask, staring down at her rompers.

"Why do you ask?" I question, very confused by the random statement.

"Oh." She blinks a few times. "No reason. I'll just wear the orange one."

"Hmm, I think I'll wear this light blue dress." I say. "Time to do our hair!"

"Oh, I'd love to but I have to go, my dad wanted me to-" Yunhee pauses her sentence and quickly turns to look at me

"Oh, I'd love to but I have to go, my dad wanted me to-" Yunhee pauses her sentence and quickly turns to look at me. "I- I mean my parent... "

I chuckle a bit. "You can say the word dad in front of me."

Yunhee sighs in relief. "Well, I think he's already here so... "

"Go ahead, I'll see you at the dance." I assure. Yunhee stands up, giving me a quick hug and runs out the door.

I just finish putting my hair up when I hear a knock at the front door.

Wondering who it is, I run downstairs and open in.

"Jaemin?"

He was wearing a white button up, with a black tuxedo jacket over it and a black tie to match. His hair was slicked back and he was wearing basic black dress shoes. He also had a camera strapped around his neck. I assumed it was to take picture of the dance since he's in photography class.

 I assumed it was to take picture of the dance since he's in photography class

He scans her up and down before speaking.

"You look beautiful princess." He mumbles out.

"J- Jaemin!" I shout, slowly becoming embarrassed.

He chuckles and grabs the camera from around his neck.

He moves a few things around and then raises it to his left eye, directing the lends at me.

"Smile."

The camera flashes and before we knew it, we were at the dance.

It was being held in the schools gymnasium and it looked like any other basic school dance.

Dollar store streamers and balloons, space cleared out for a dance floor, colorful lights, a fake disco ball, speakers, and a snack table with a big punch bowl in the middle.

When me and Jaemin walk in, we see all of our friends sitting together at a small table together.

"Hey guys!" I beam as me and Jaemin approach.

Everyone turns away from their side conversations and looks at the two of us.

The second Haechan saw her, he gasped, Renjun having to cover the boys mouth.

"Mi-sun... you look-" Jeno starts.

"Hey! How come you guys weren't like that towards me?" Yunhee barks.

"You look beautiful babe." I compliment as I reach for her hands and pull her onto her feet. "Me and Yunhee are going to get something to drink, you guys need anything?"

"Nope. Bye!" Donghyuck quickly responds. I give a confused look before shrugging it off and walking away.

"Jaemin, why did you come in with Mi-sun!" Renjun whisper-yells.

"Because she's my date." Jaemin smirks, re-adjusting his tie.

"What do you mean? We all came together!" Jeno also whisper-yells.

"Yeah, but I am going to be the one to solo dance with her by the end of the night." Jaemin claims.

"Why you little-" Hyuck starts but Mi-sun and Yunhee re-join the group.

"Who's ready to par-tay!" Yunhee shouts.

We all go to the dance floor and start dancing without a care in the world.

Everyone laughed, Jeno showed off his professional dance moves, it was just an overall great time.

As the dance is practically wrapping up, the speakers start playing a slow song.

I was mid-conversation with Donghyuck, when Jaemin interrupted.

"Can I have this dance?" Jaemin ask, holding out a hand to me.

"You may." I reply taking his hand. He walks us to the middle of the dance floor and places his arms around my waist, pulling me in closer.

I place my arms around his neck as we sway back and forth, taking small steps here and there.

As he looks into my eyes, it all begins to make sense on why I like him so much.

His kind and goofy personality, his good looks, but, he wasn't the only one like this.

I turn away from Jaemin and look back at Hyuck.

All the boys were standing a good distance from us, Renjun and Donghyuck with their arms crossed as they look in our direction.

Hyuck furrowed his eyebrows as frown sat upon his face.

The second we make eye contact, he turns away.

I look back at Jaemin, now feeling more confused than happy.

I've fallen for two of my best guy friends, what am I supposed to do?