7:

"Well, I should probably get ready to go home." Renjun says, picking up a few books and placing them in his bag.

I frown. I didn't realize how fast time had flew because I was busy having such a good time. I really didn't wanna go home, I want to be anywhere but there.

Renjun stops for a second, noticing my distressed state.

"Aren't you going to pack up?" Renjun questions, giving me a concerned look.

"Well... " I begin twiddling with my thumbs.

Renjun bites his lip, thinking of what to say because he didn't want to push the seemingly sensitive situation.

"I... I know this coffee shop that's open for 24 hours. I've slept there a few times after long study sessions." Renjun shares. "Maybe we could go there?"

"We? Renjun you don't have to do all that for me. I mean, we've only just met."

"I don't have to but... erm, you seem sad, so I want to." Renjun ends, getting up and offering me a hand.

We enter a tiny café and sit down at a small table in a corner.

"I think one of your friends works here." Renjun mentions, removing his laptop from his school bag and placing it on the table. "Some say he has a coffee obsession."

When Renjun said the second part, I froze.

Jaemin.

"Oh, that's his name?" Renjun ask. I guess I said that out loud.

"Hehe... yeah, wait-!" I begin laughing hysterically. Renjun gives me a very confused look as I try to explain myself. "It's just, when I first ever saw you, Jaemin almost ran you over because he was talking about coffee!"

"Small world." Renjun shrugs, chuckling at my hysterical state.

"Speaking of jobs, I really need to get one." I pout thinking about my future.

"I work over at the pizzeria downtown."

"Wow, that sounds like fun! Getting paid to simply make pizzas."

"Uh, there's a job opening." He informs me, awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

"Should I apply?" I chuckle, happy at the thought of working with Renjun.

"I'd like that." He says, quickly turning to not face me.

I giggle at his actions. Renjun seems like a pretty quiet and collected guy.

"What ever happened to your friends?" Renjun ask out of nowhere.

"What do you mean?"

"It's just, I saw you hanging out with two boys earlier, where'd they go?" I assume he is talking about Jeno and Jaemin. I wonder how he saw me with them. Was he looking at me? I then wondered if I should tell him about the mini crisis I had earlier.

"Uh, well, can I tell you something weird and kinda personal?" He gestures for me to continue.

"Well, I've never had feeling for anyone in my real life. Like ever. I've always been so caught up in my imagination that I've never focused on romance outside of that. When I look at Jaemin, I start feeling all those things that k-dramas talk about and I'm just extremely confused."

"Okay, that's a lot... " Renjun states. "Well, you can't control your feelings so if you like Jaemin, then you like Jaemin."