9:

First period History once again, hopefully it's actually fun today.

"Hello class, today I will be choosing your partners for this upcoming project." Ms. Kim announces.

Oh no, I hate when the teacher picks partners. My only friend in this class is Yunhee.

"You're welcome to whoever gets partnered with me!" A boy yells out. I think his name was Jaechan or Chaehan or-

"I'll put Yunhee with Hyunjin and, hm... Mi-sun you can work with Donghyuck!" Ms. Kim finishes listing off the partners.

"It's Haechan, H-A-E-C-H-A-N!" The same boy from earlier yells.

Wait... Donghyuck? I whip my head in the direction of my assigned partner, only to see a very familiar face.

He gathers all of his stuff and walks up to the boy in the desk next to mine.

"Move buddy, she's my partner." Haechan demands, the poor boy pouts and moves all his stuff to another seat. "Hey, I'm Haechan." He turns the desk to face me.

I was going to question the name that the teacher called him, hoping he might realize, but I decided it might be better if I told him my name.

"I'm Mi-sun." I say. I watch him stop for a second, eyes growing wide before he shakes it off and continues talking.

"Are you new here?" He ask. I sigh, I guess he doesn't remember me like he promised.

"Yeah, I just moved from Jeju last summer." I respond, once again hoping for something. Anything.
(Haechan used to live in Jeju Island, South Korea from ages 7 to 12, I think..?)

"Cool. Anyways, about the project... "

I go to lunch and sit down at my usual table. It's the same table Jaemin and Jeno invited me to on the second day of school. The three of us sat there alone for a few days, but I just recently invited Yunhee to sit with us. I tried to get Renjun as well, but he declined, claiming he felt awkward around Jaemin and Jeno.

"Sunnie, is something wrong? You look sad today." Jaemin ask me once I sit down.

"Aw, beautiful, what's the matter?" This comes from Yunhee.

"Well, I met my childhood best friend in class today, but he didn't remember me." I sniffle.

"He... "Jaemin mumbles looking down with an unreadable expression. He looks up and notices we're all looking at him. He flashes a smile and turns back towards me. "Well if he doesn't remember you, then he's probably not even worth it."

I smile. "Thanks, Nana. But I can't really avoid him. You see I have this whole project with him and... " My eyes slowly drift away. "Give me a minute, I'll be right back."

I stand up and walk across the cafeteria, meeting eyes with Donghyuck who stopped talking to his friends and watched as I passed by. He was at popular kids table where everyone was "cool" because they sat on the tables and put there feet up on the chairs.

I make my way to a small table with few sitting at it, only three of the six seats taken. Everyone seated at the table was reading different books, not even touching their food. I assume this is where all the bookworms eat, making since of why my friend is here.

Mi-sun taps on the friends shoulder, unaware of all eyes on her from three different tables.

Her table with Jeno, Jaemin, and Yunhee, that stands closest to the right end of the lunchroom.

The popular kids or "Donghyuck's table", which stands in the middle of the of the cafeteria.

And the bookworm table, which stands closest to the left wall where the windows are.

"Hey Renjun, are we still going to meet up in the library after school today?" I ask, giving him a bright smile.

"Oh, u- uh, yeah, see you there." He smiles back and I turn around, happily skipping back to my seat, everyone looking away as she makes her way back.

Author's Note: She has finally met all of 00' line. Just 4 high school boys all in different crowds.

 Just 4 high school boys all in different crowds