"I love her more!" One boy yells.

"Love her? You don't even know her surname. She belongs to me!" Yells another.

"Guys, please don't fight, you're friends!" I cry out.

"Mi-sun," (I pronounce it Me-sun) One says, walking up to me and holding my face in his hands. "Wake up..."

"Wake up... wake up... wake-"

Yeah yeah~ it's a good day, hey, wake up! (LALALA - Twice)

I hit my alarm.

Ugh, it was just a dream. I really have to stop reading fanfiction before bed.

I stretch and push the bedcover to my feet, rubbing my eyes as I glance around the room.

"Mmmh, what day is it?" I groan.

I pull my phone off it's charger and check the date.

"Oh, it's the first day of school... THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!"

I leap out of bed and run towards the bathroom, preparing myself for the day ahead.

(These are the uniforms)

Today marks my 3rd year of high school, except this time, I'm in a new city.

I moved over the summer so that I could get the best education any Korean school has to offer.

"Mi-sun! Are you almost ready?" My mom yells.

"Yeah, almost!" I shout back, sprinting into my room to grab my backpack and a few other things.

"Don't forget your breakfast." My mom smiles when I stumble into the kitchen.

"Thank you!" I say, carefully taking the plate out of her hands. "Wait, do I even have time to eat?"

"Yup, I know you like to sleep in so I set your alarm 30 minutes early."

"You're a life saver." I reply, food in my mouth.

"Do you need me to drive you?"

"No thanks, I'll just walk." I finish my last bite of food. "I think I'll head out now, bye mom!"

"Bye Mi-sun, have a great day!"

I start my adventure to school, admiring everything I pass.

"I wonder what school's gonna be like, maybe I'll have some good teachers for a change

"I wonder what school's gonna be like, maybe I'll have some good teachers for a change." I look down at my feet and start laughing. "Like that would ever happen."

I lift my head up and make eye contact with a guy standing across the street.

"Oh no, he saw me talking to myself. Shoot, I'm still doing it." I look up to see him chuckling. Well that's a great start to my day.

He holds out his hand as if telling me to wait, and jogs across the street.

Don't come over here, don't come over here, please d- And he's over here.

"Hi, I didn't mean to laugh, you're just so cute." He says, approaching me.

I felt so embarrassed. Not only did he see me talking to myself, but he's cute too.

"Don't worry, Jaemin talks to himself too." The boy says, doing a bit of aegyo.

"Uh, who's Jaemin?"

"Oh! Hi, I'm Jaemin."