3:

"Baby baby, singyeong sseuji malgo, ja ttara haebwa LALALA clap clap your hands~"
(LALALA - Twice)

My alarm clock sings.

"Nooo, it's morning already?" I complain as I roll out of bed.

I force myself to take a shower and do everything else I need to get ready in the morning.

"Bye mom, I'm heading to school." I yell as I run out of the door. I really hope that today is at least tolerable.

After a bit of walking, I reach the park where I first met Jaemin across the street, and to my surprise, he was there once again.

The only difference this time, he's standing with a guy. He looked to be around our age and had short black hair and a pair of boldly shaped eyebrows. His resting face appeared a bit harsh, but the second he smiled my heart melted. He had the cutest eye smile I'd ever seen.

"Hi Mi-sun!" Jaemin greets, after walking across the street. "This is my friend Jeno, we've know each other since we were 10."

Jeno smiles at me.

"He looks like a puppy." I awe, unknowingly out loud.

"Uh, thanks?" He trails off.

"Ugh, I really need to stop talking to myself out loud." I groan, once again out loud for all to hear.

"Yeah... " Jeno agrees. I awkwardly laugh while arguing with myself in my head.

"Well come on, we don't wanna be late for school." Jaemin chimes.

Our little group is walking down the sidewalk, only a few steps away from the entrance, as Jaemin rants on about his favorite coffee receipt, me and Jeno just quietly listening along.

"Are you sure that's, you know... healthy?" I interject, referring to Jaemin's coffee, looking up to make eye contact with him. He was walking a few steps in front of me and Jeno who were side by side. When I asked him the question, he turned around to face the two of us and began walking backwards.

He stops to think for a bit. "Nope! But I like to live on the edge." Jaemin smirks.

"Whatever you say Jaemin." Jeno teases.

"I'm serious, I'm wild. You never know what crazy thing I'm going to do next-" But Jaemin gets cut off mid-sentence when he runs into a shorter boy, Jaemin's back hitting his. The boy had dark brown hair and wore golden, circular glasses. He was hugging a sketchpad close to his chest and had an open bookbag full of textbooks hanging onto one of his shoulders. "Sorry man." Jaemin says, flashing the stranger a smile.

The boy just turns around to face us, slightly bowing before turning back and running towards the school.

"That was strange." I state. Just another art kid I guess.

"I'm pretty sure I've seen him before." Jeno states. "I think his name starts with an R."

Me and Jeno stand still for a bit, watching as the small boy, who is still taller than me, disappears into the school.

"Like I said, wild!" Jaemin exclaims, making me and Jeno jump and snap out of our thoughts. Jaemin makes a few weird hand gestures and then runs away.

I glance at Jeno and he shrugs, walking into the schools entrance. I follow shortly after.