Chapter 28

(I'm sorry for the title i can't think of any! If you guys have any good titles please help a girl out)

I was running late for the first day of my new job, I got stuck waking up late because I forgot to set the alarm on my phone. I worked my ass off to get this job, so many years spent in college but it was all worth it because I ended up becoming a doctor. All I wanted was to help people and them thanking me at the end, that's the only reason I did it. 

"Hello how can I help you today miss?" I walked in the hospital and went to the front desk "uh it's my first day here working and I kind of need help knowing where to go" she smiled and pointed down the hall when I started walking I felt like people had there eyes on me "she's too pretty to be a doctor! Maybe she got in because of her looks!!" their were the ones to talk,  they were just nurses. 

Once I reached the end of the hall, I knocked on the hall and I heard a "Come in!" I walked in and "Hello Dr. Y/n" i thought she was very pretty and fuck i can't look at my boss like that on the first day "Hello, i don't know your name sorry" she stood up and shook my hand "my name is Historia  Reiss" i smiled and she told about the first patients I'll be attending, the names on the paper surprised me 'Kendall Jenner. "She's are in Room A-1" I nod and i walk towards the room, i Knock and open the door. 

"Hello, I'm Dr. Y/n I'm going to be your doctor from now on" I couldn't believe my own eyes the Jenner sisters were right in front of me and of course their mother "Hi Dr. y/n" gave me a shy smile and looked down but the other Jenner sister was different then i thought "hey Dr. sexy" I chuckle at the joke "Kylie cut the bullshit you don't even like girls" Kendall ended up glaring at her "Sorry Dr. Y/n" she looked at her sister and Kendall looked at smiling "it's fine but let's get started, what brings you in today?" Kris sat back in the chair when Kendall was explaining why she felt so out of it recently lately "She's not gonna say but its because she's not getting any dick or pussy" Kendall threw her bag at kylie which was laughing and Kris made her step "mhm so you like girls?" she looked down when she answered "uh yes but please don't say anything" Kris started to speak about how Kendall doesn't get out of bed and how she doesn't eat "i'll get you something to take which will boost your mood" i walked out and told it would be a minute and i saw kylie on her phone "hey doctor" i turn around to see kylie trailing behind me "Yes Ms. Jenner" she grabbed my arm "Is she going to be okay?" i smiled "she's better than okay" 

I walked back to the room and this time it's only Kendall in the room "is your mom going to come back or can I just tell you alone?" she nodded and i gave her the paper and the nearest pharmacy, she was walking out "Kendall" she turned around "you seemed down when i asked you about liking girls, you know its fine I like girls too" i didn't look at her and i felt someone open which was her mother and i wonder if she caught me smiling "here" i look up and Kendall is handing me a piece of paper

She ended up leaving after that and i put the piece of paper in my pocket and i start walking back to my office when i hear my name being called "Dr. Y/N!!!!!" i turn around to see kylie running towards me "um can you help us get outta here?" i was confused because their are other doctors to help them as well, shit we even have security.  

"sure let me get something from my office real quick" i rush into my office and set some papers down and grab my phone and i ran back to kylie and i followed her, the door was blocked by the stupid paparazzi and all i saw was flashing lights and i felt someone grab on onto my arm "excuse me!" and the stupid paparazzi stop "I need you guys to leave! Now! Or i'll bring the security to get your low-life's outta here" they backed off and started walking off the hospital property. Kendall was still holding on to me and i saw kylie smiling, Stupid kylie knew this would happen and set the shit up. I started smiling and i laughed a little "what's so funny?" kylie asked and i looked at her right in the eyes "I know the little joke your playing Jenner" she stood their and by then Kendall already let go of me. "Anyways i have other people to attend so i go to go" i waved at Kendall and walked back. 

I finished my first day of work and it was about 12pm and i took out the paper Kendall gave me, Here's my number you actually interest me, i started to laugh and shoot my shot I didn't think she would answer right away so i placed my phone down and hopped in the shower the whole shower all i though about was her, Shit I think I'm In Love With Kendall Jenner. 

(UH Hi guys i didn't know how to end this one so if you want more of this story then just tell me byeee)