Family Matters

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed and it was my 5 year son, daichi "Mommy!! Mama!!!" i open my eyes and he's laying in the middle "daichi  what time is it? it's like 2 am hun" i heard kendall sigh "mario mama needs rest remember she's having your little sister in a few days" i turn around and he has the biggest smile on his face because he can't wait for his little sister "c'mon let your mama sleep, i'll tuck you in" i picked him up and we went into his room "mommy?" his little cute voice is something that i treasure forever "yes?" he sits up from his bed "is little sister going to replace me?" i felt bad that he asked me that "No she's not why do you think that daichi?" he gave me a half smile and shrugged "I love you, your my favorite son and you and sister are never going to be replaced, your always my little boy" i kissed his forehead and left to my room. 

I pulled the sheets over me and faced kendall, she was sleeping so peaceful her belly was so big because my little girl in their. I closed my eyes and i felt kendall bury her head on my chest and i put my hand on her belly and i drifted off to sleep. I heard the doorbell ring and i checked the time it was about 11:34 am and i was surprised that my son was still sleeping and so was kendall, i got up and i walked to the door and opened it "hey sleepyheads are you guys still sleeping? i came to pick daichi because you guys need to pack n shit" i finally remembered the voice which was kim "yes come in, i think he's still sleeping" i walked to my son's room, he was changed and he was playing with his cars "how long have you been awake?" he turned around smiling "i woke up like 30 minutes ago and you and mama were still sleeping and i remembered auntie kim was going to pick me up" i heard kim laughing and my son ran into her arms "okay then be careful and listen to her okay bub" he nodded and gave him a kiss. 

"is ken sleeping right now" kim was walking around trying to find daichi's shoes "when you rang the doorbell yes but it's been a while so maybe" i walked to my room and kendall was laying on the bed on her phone "babe your sister's here, remember she came to pick up daichi" kendall got up and put on one of my t-shirts and walked downstairs "hey kimmy" she hugged her sister and kissed daichi on the forehead "your belly is so big ken" kendall smiled and she looked tired "yeah she's so big and she's about 7 pounds" i laughed "just like i was" kim had to get going before she left the door "you know your little girls name could be south" she laughed and he left the out the door. 

My daughters name is going to be kiyoko (i'm sorry guys i'm a weeb i watch too much anime) kendall thought it would fit her perfectly "Are you ready for today? we have the doctor's appointment and we still to shop for a few more things and we're set" she nodded and we went to change "kendall cmon" kendall takes long forever "Y/N MY WATER BROKE" ah shit i start to panic, i ran to kendall she was standing of the edge of stairs "c'mon let's get you to the car" i did a good thing and started the car and left it in the driveway, i helped kendall into the car and i texted in the family group chat that kendall was in labor. 

We arrived to the hospital and everything was set khloe and kris were the first one here "ah shit kendall my hand HOLY SHIT" my hand was being crushed and the nurse started to laugh "okay kendall it's going to be okay! can't you guys give her something for pain or something??!?!" the doctor was just walking in and now it was ready to have this baby girl "okay you guys ready" i gulped and nodded, kendall looked at me and i kiss her and we were ready "push" the doctor kept repeating it, it was about 30 minutes of pushing i heard crying and i saw the little head. 

"oh my gosh" i started to tear up when she was laying in kendall's chest "here" kendall handed her to me "hey kiy it's mommy, your so cute" kendall was closing her eyes and they were taking her back to the room and i walked into the waiting room where everyone was even daichi "hey bub wanna see your little sister" he nodded, everyone was recording i handed him his sister "wow she's so small and she looks just like mama" i laughed and i picked her up and handed her to kris "oh she's so cute and small" everyone had a turn to hold her and i walked back and kendall was sleeping, i sit on the couch with kiyoko in my arms and everyone was walking in "is ken sleeping" i nodded, my eyes barely staying open. Kris comes to get kiyoko from my arms "y/n you should take a nap too, you look very tired" I lay down and close my eyes shut

When i open my eyes kendall was feeding the baby "hey babe your up now! are you ready to leave" i looked at the clock and its been 6 hours "wtf its been 6 hours?" kendall laughs and i get up to see my two favorite girls ready to go home "yeah i wanna sleep on my own bed cmon lets go" kendall hands me the carseat and i pick the baby and strap her in. We walk to to car and drove home. 

(Hi guys this one prob sucked but this week is finals weeks for me so i don't know when i'll post a story i hope you guys stay safe <3)