Never forgotten

( I got a request to do "can you do a version when it's Y/N who dies" by kleilidaneeloveLM)

Y/n's pov

You've been waiting for kendall for about 3 hours and she was late to dinner, you cooked everything and you just say their looking at the empty chair, filling up with anger. You look at the time and it was 11pm and you heard the door open, kendall walks in running to you trying to say sorry. 

"Y/n i'm so sorry i didn't mean to miss dinner i'll make it up please" she was at the verge of tears, she tried to grab your hand. " No, kendall you messed up this time, you didn't even tell me why you were fucking late, ima leave" as you try to walk out the door, she grabs you by the wrist but your so angry you take your arm from her and slam the door right in front of her. 

You get into your car, blasting the music until you can't hear yourself, you see your phone blowing up from kendall but you end up turning it off. While you are driving through the street, you saw a women struggling with a man who seems to be bothering her, you step out the car to help the women out. "Is this man bothering you?" You turn to the women as she nods and you look at the man "Uh, if you need money take mine, just leave this women alone" you hear a bang, and you get this pain when you open your eyes, looking at blurry lights, red white and blue lights before closing your eyes again. 

Kendall runs in the ER trying to see if you were okay but you were going into surgery, she felt so bad but she never got to tell you, why she was late. You both were talking about having kids and you already had two names picked out Nicole and Noel, you liked kendall's middle name so it was what you wanted to you call your daughter, the pretty name and your son, you liked how it sounded with nicole, Noel and Nicole take over the world.  She was meeting the sperm donor because you guys were ready to start a family. 

You were in a coma because the bullet hit one of your organs, But kendall was by your side but you could only hear her voice while you were in a dream. But your blood cells couldn't keep up and they failed, you passed away. 

Kendall thought all this was her fault, she should've ran after you that day because she knew you would still be alive. Kendall pushed everyone away and she was mad at every little thing especially herself, she never left the house only if she was needed for work, she was pregnant with twins but she couldn't imagine the family without you. Her sisters tried everything to get her out of the house and they took care of her since she was gonna have a mini you and her. 

Your their but they can't hear you, you try to call her name but she can't hear. Everything you try, nothing works and after a few weeks you just watch her and your just like her guardian angel. She planned your funeral, everyone came, your heart broke because your mom was someone who you will forever. You saw how pretty it was and kendall was about 6 months pregnant, she couldn't stop crying.    

Kendall's pov

I was running late to my dinner with y/n but i hope she can understand that we can start a family now. You hop into the car and drive to y/n's house as fast you can and you walk to the front door and you walk in to see a angry y/n. She was sitting down and when you walked in she got up and she just didn't listen and she was yelling, you were trying to tell her about where you were but when you try to grab her wrist she slams the door in your face, you were going to run after but you thought she just needed time. 

You waited at the door for her to come in but instead it was call because your girlfriend got shot because she was trying to help someone out. I rushed out of the house and i drove to the hospital. I called my sister, to meet me there. I rush into the doors and try to ask for y/n but she was in surgery. My sisters came rushing into the doors but i couldn't think and i just breakdown, i'm crying on the floor of the hospital but they take me to take a seat and we waited for about 3 hours, y/n's parents live a few hours away and they were already on their way. 

You stayed up until the doctor came out and told you that you could go see her because she won't be able to talk see or listen to you because she was in a coma. "y/n i'm sorry i didn't mean to be so late, it's my-y fault your lying here". Tears were the only thing coming out, i saw my sister's walk in because it was getting late and i should get home but i didn't want to leave her side, i spent a week but then the doctors told me she passed away because she couldn't keep fighting. 

I felt so empty because i can't do the things i love with y/n anymore, i was so happy to start a family with her.  A few weeks passed already i haven't left in all that time, i didn't feel like getting up and i wish i could turn the clocks back and enjoy my life with y/n. After a few weeks pass by, i found out i was pregnant so  i told my family, i wasn't ready without y/n, they offered to help but i don't mind i just wanted to be me and y/n to learn and grow was parent's. I knew what i was going to call my kids because y/n told me and boy name and a girl name, nicole and noel y/ln- jenner, we were going to out both of our last names. 

It was the day of y/n funeral and you couldn't get reminded that your girlfriend was gone, i was about 6 months pregnant and i found out i was having twins, finally something that made you smile because they are going to take over the world. You cried a lot in the funeral and  months passed. 

The twins were born and they were the cutest and they were named after their mom, everything you visited y/n's grave you took the twins and you three would have lunch with y/n and once the twins knew how to walk and talk they loved to come visit mama, and put fresh flowers at her grave mama will never be forgotten, you thought the kids and clean it when it got dirty and do the best when the worst things happen.