Musician

"Baby, I love your storms I live my life as if I'm lonely" You watched the crowd look at you as if you were one of the biggest band in the whole world, your electric bass spit out some sick notes that made everyone jump up and down, you and your best friend, vienna we're both in just a little duo band, you played the electric bass and she sang. "Thank you LA!" you waved at the crowd and walked backstage. Your manager lucas came to pat you on the back "You guys did so well! So I booked you guys another gig but it's in a few hours" you were shocked that more people wanted to listen to you guys. 

You were going to playing to play at a birthday party, playing at events like those were never your thing but your best friend wanted you go to out of your comfort zone and sing the solo you wrote but the gig was in a few hours so you practiced in the studio but you played the piano instead to help you with your singing "Whatever happens, even if i'm the last standing, i'mma stand tall i'mma stand tall" you get up to play your guitar and plug in and start to play some notes "I gotta keep on dreaming, cause I gotta catch that feeling"  you turned around to see vienna standing at the doorway clapping "you got it, i knew you could do it c'mon we have to go" 

You guys were setting up your things when you find out it's a birthday for a girl named kendall and all you know is that she is rich and she's turning 21 this year. "I'm not ready vienna, i don't think-" you got cut off by someone walking in "Hello i'm the mother of the birthday girl i just want to see what songs you are going to play" you show her a list of songs "what's stand tall?" you forgot your solo is going to be the first song "it's a song i wrote, it's a solo" she nods and gives you a handshake "then good luck kiddo" you chuckle "thank you, ma'am" "It's time y/n" 

"Don't blink No, I don't want to miss it, one thing and it's back in the beginning" you start to strum your guitar slowly "Whatever happens, even if i'm the last standing, i'mma stand tall i'mma stand tall" you look into the crowd to find a girl in a white with some yellow spots cheering, you never knew a pretty girl like her could ever exist, but then you realized she was Kendall Jenner. You play some sick line and jump off the stage and started to walk towards "And rise through the night you and I, we will fight to shine together bright forever" Your solo ended and you walked back on stage "oh shit i never you were that good" vienna gives you a hug. You guys ended everything and you guys were packing up and kendall jenner was walking towards you but you never pay attention. 

"Oh shit i'm sorry i didn't see you" you looked up to see kendall helping you pick up the songs that fallen out your book "You like writing?" you gave a little giggle "um yeah but i only sang one, it was the first one" you were locking your guitar case "do you want to get a drink with me" you can tell she was already drinking "i'm sorry but i'm only 19 i still can't drink" she frowned but she came closer "but no one will know" you have gotten drunk before but those were in those times where teenagers did everything wrong during college "lemme think about it, i'll meet you out there" she nodded and she gave you a kiss on the cheek, you smelt the liquor in her breath. 

"I'm still a minor vie what if my ass gets caught and now i'll get thrown into real jail" you close the door and lean on the car door waiting for vienna's answer "i'm telling you, you should go because girl it's fucking kendall jenner and you have one chance" you toss your keys to vienna "go wherever you want i'll call if i'll need a ride" you wink at her and walk back into the party to see kendall waiting for you " i was beginning to get scared that you weren't going to come" she takes your hand and you find yourself next to kylie jenner and tyler the creator "oh my gosh it's tyler dickdickdaddy27" he laughs "so you watch my interviews and listen to my songs" you nod but kendall takes you to get a drink "what you want to drink" in college you just drank beer never the good rich stuff "um you pick for me" you laughed it off because you never liked the taste of liquor. 

You check the time to find out it's about to hit 4am "oh shit kendall it's so fucking late it's almost 4am how i'm i going to get home" you only had like 3 drinks the whole night but you don't drink and drive "you can stay here with me, the party is almost over but wait i have to show you something" she grabbed your collar shirt and almost tripping over "be careful ken" she smiled and took into her music room where drums, guitars and a piano where set up "it's so- um music is beautiful" you were shocked that she has all these things "i didn't know that you liked music" she sat on the piano and started to play some notes you sat next to her "i think you should change those keys to this" you played it again and she sat closer to you "i love it" 

Hey guys i didn't know what was going on with this but i just winged it but the songs i used are from the show Julie and The Phantoms, it's a great show and one of the best ones i've ever seen, you can find it on netflix and stay safe guys <3