Family Trip

You and Kendall were packing for the family trip to big bear but this time it's only girls so your mom and sister and two cousins who are like sisters are coming and kendall's mom and sisters are coming as well. Your family don't know your girlfriend is the model kendall jenner but you plan to surprise them when you guys get their, you guys decided to take a flight to big bear. 

The day of your flight was here, kendall was already on the way with her family to big bear to get everything ready by your family gets their. You sent her text before getting your things into the car. "Hey babe, i'm getting onto my flight so i'll see you in a while" once you put your phone in your pocket, you turn around to see your mom standing behind you, "so y/n why don't you tell me about this girl your in love with hmmm?" you laughed "Amaa you have to wait, your going to love her" once you help your mom with her stuff you hop in the car and your sister and cousins are sitting in the back seat.

You guys go find your plane and they were surprised when they found out that they were going to be in first class,"damn y/n has money? i thought she was broke" your sister said running to find her seat, you guys took you seat and your mind was on kendall. You open your eyes to your sister waking you up because the plane has just landed. You head out the plane and send kendall a text, "i just landed, i'll be there in like 1 hour i miss you <3". You guys get your luggage and someone is waiting outside for your family in a car and you guys hop in and drive to a cute cabin. Your family were waiting for who your girlfriend is, "cmon y/n i wanna know who she is" pulling up the stairs to the front door, you knock and kylie opens the door, your family just stands there in shock, "omg y/n, i thought it was someone else, Hi it's nice to finally meet y/n's side of the family". Your family give her a hug but they still don't believe that they are standing in front of kylie jenner. 

"Y/NNN" Kendall comes running into your arm and picks you up, and again your family gets shocked, "Hey mom as you know this is kendall and she's my girlfriend, she's the one you have been dying to meet " Kendall and your family greet each other and you see kim and kourtney walking towards you guys, "y/n you look so cute, kendall you have to let me borrow her someday" laughing they hug you and give you a little kiss on the cheek. You  walk to the back where kris and khloe are sitting at and you hug khloe from the back she turns around and she picks you up "ahhh shortie, i missed you" She had a nickname for you because kendall was 5'10 and you were 5'3. "hey kris, i brought that cookie recipe for us to bake" giving her a hug and a kiss. 

Your family walked in with kendall and they met the rest of the clan, you guys were discussing room "Kris gets the one in the left, Khole you can share with kim, i will share with kourtney, Kendall and y/n together, y/m/n on the right upstairs, y/s/n and y/c/n can get the last room" kylie said and right after leaving to her room.

Today we were going skiing, and everyone was getting ready when kendall started to kiss your neck and giving you some hickies "cmon y/n just for 10 minutes" you turn around to see a half naked kendall and you run to the door and lock it and just in bed with kendall. "Y/NNN, FUCK" kendall screamed and someone came knocking on the door but it was khloe laughing " HEY HORNY ASS BITCHES GET YOUR ASSES DRESSED WE LEAVING IN 15 MINUTES" she started laughing and you and kendall looked at each other, wondering if anyone else heard it. 

You were dressed and you walked by the family and they were just looking at you guys smiling "does kenny want a family???" kim started laughing "You shouldn't be talking kim, i always hear your ass at home when i pass by" giving a little smirk and walking away. Your mom still thinks of you of a baby, "hey y/n, your still young to be doing those things" for some reason that ruined your mood "mom i'm freaking 21 mom" she smiled and walked out the cabin.

You saw the big mountain and kendall was holding your hand because you haven't been skiing in a long time. "you ready?" you nod and smile. you guys head to get your skiing gear and you and kendall wanted to go first and everyone wanted to see both of you go down without falling, you and kendall start to head down the mountain. You remembered a trick you learned so you wanted to try it, you picked up your speed and go into a ramp and jump but you ended up running into kendall and you hit her head and you both were sliding down face-down. You get up and try to help kendall up but she was bleeding and you took off your shirt and used it to clean it up. She threw snow at you and it was running down your body and she ended up tackling you and just giving you kisses but you were freezing your ass off.