Love at first sight

You moved to Calabasas because you and your mom moved there and you were going to first day of school at Sierra Canyon High School. You don't know english that well because you came from Cabo san lucas, so you worried you wouldn't understand nothing that the kids or the teachers were saying. Your mom drops you in front of the school and you walk to the office and knock on the door.

"e-excuse me, I'm Y/n Y/L/N I/m new here" You get nervous because you know your english isn't that good. 

"Oh yes, Hi Y/n we have got a student to help you out with today, you are going to have to the same schedule as her and i think she's outside waiting lemme go get her" as he walks away, you nod. You hear the door open and he comes in with a tall brown-haired girl, you reach out your arm to say hi but she hugs you instead.

"h-hi i'm y/n" you are in love with her eyes and you smile, wishing the hug was longer.

"Hi Y/n, I'm kendall and i'm going to help you with your classes" she smiles and your heart melts everytime you see her smile. She puts her arm around you and both walk out of the office, you look at the paper and you see that you have english first period. You panic because you don't know how to write in english and you can't read that well.

"Uh, kendall i'm not very good at english" you look up at her smiling at you and you love her warm touch.

"It's okay, i can teach you and if you want you can come to my house after school and we  can practice" You blush and you guys get front of the door, you open the door for her and you guys walk in, everything here looks so different than back home and since you can't speak that well you try to ask kendall to help so you whisper in her ear.

"k-kendall can you help me" she smiled because of your accent 

"Yes, plus your accent is cute" you blush and you get a feeling you never have gotten before 

"Uh, Guys this is Y/n Y/LN and she came from Cabo San Lucas, she's learning english and she's here to stay" She smiles at you and some of your classmates come up to you and say hi but one came to you called harry and he had this soft hair and he had an accent as well.

"Hey, I'm Harry and i thought your accent was cute but i know you don't know english but i can teach you" You just look up and you look at kendall because you didn't know how to respond.

"Get lost harry, She's with me plus she's getting help from me" you saw how angry she got and you try to tell her something because you couldn't really say it. 

You type in google translate and put it next to her so she can read it "Gracias y puedes decirle que me gustan las chicas (Thank you but can you tell him i like girls)" She smiles and calls harry over.

"Ay Harry, she wanted me to tell you that she likes girls" He frowns but you type in that you would like to be friends with him, he nods and walks away. 

You guys went to the rest of the classes and you met kendall's friends but you were going to kendall's little sister after school and you thought kendall would be a only child. You never grew up with sisters or brothers because you are an only child. After school came and you text your mom if you can go to kendall's house and your surprised that she actually said yes. 

You see a black jeep pull up and it was kylie and kendall introduced you to her and you hop in the car, they were playing " the weeknd- die for you". You look at the radio and you have a hard time reading and you try to say a word but kendall starts to laugh, you smile knowing her laugh is the thing you love about her. You pull up to a big house and your jaw drops and you smile at kendall. You guys get to the door and you see her mom cooking and her sisters sitting in the living room, they greet you and you wave. Kendall tells them that you don't that much english.

Months passed, You spent everyday after school at kendall's house to learn english, at this point you were so much better and you could read and write and you can speak it and now that you can speak to kendall without using google translate, that it's time to tell her how you feel. 

"kennyyy" You run to her and give her a big hug and she hugs you longer than you expected, you smile and you blush. You see that prom is coming up, you want to ask her to prom but you don't know if she likes you back. Today kendall invites you stay over and ofc you stay over, it was around 11 pm and you were sitting on kendall's bed because she was going to take you somewhere. You look up to her reaching out for your hand and she pulls you to the car, you see she's driving up to the hollywood sign. Both of you end up sitting on a blanket and looking at the stars and kendall is telling you about how she wants to model and she asked you what do you want to do in life. 

"Well, as you know i want to spend the rest of my life with the girl i'm in love with" she looks at you but she stops you to ask who.

"You, kendall it's you i've been in love since i first laid my eyes on you but anyways what i was saying i've always wanted kids and since you want to be model, i want to work in photography and we can travel all over the world and once we are ready we start our family and we see how it goes from there" She jumps on top of you and you guys start to kiss and she looks in your eyes 

"I wanna spend my rest of life with you and i took you here because i wanted to ask you something" she points to the sky and you see 9 words spelling.

"Do You Want To Go To Prom With Me?"