Overlooked love Pt. 1

It's been three years of fucking hell, you know what i'm talking about, school fucking high school. 

It's the first day of junior year and you start your day off how you normally do, you get dressed and  you don't care what other people think of you so it's just a hoodie with some cargo pants and some white nike shoes. You had a best friend named Noel, he's the soccer captain and you haven't talked to him ever since you've started high school, know he dates a cheerleader named Kendall Jenner, you never knew how a dick like him could get a pretty girl like kendall. Noel liked you but when he found out you didn't like men but loved women, he distance himself from you.

Y/n grew up with no parents, her mom went to jail when she was younger but she never kept in touch and her dad has been in prison ever since she was an infant but her grandparents took care of her, she loved them more than anything in the world but all that ended when her grandma couldn't do the things she use to do and then boom her grandpa got deported. So it was just her and grandma and since her grandma couldn't work, y/n worked, she did okay in school but she always got into fights and she was a stoner, she does have one best friend Lillie, they became close during freshman year. 

Kendall was the leader of the cheerleading squad and her little sister kylie was right behind her, they grew up in a great environment, kendall had three more sisters Kim, Kourtney and Khloe. You only see kendall around a few times around school but you never talk to her but kendall has one big secret that no one knows and it was she was gay, she's only dating noel to cover up that she is gay. But she always had a soft spot for y/n but she has never talked to her, got up to her or even try too. She admired her from a distance. 

"FIGHTT" a boy screamed into the hallway where kendall and noel were sitting, kids came rushing to you and this girl fighting. She busted your lip and you gave her a black eye, you backed off when people started to pull you guys apart, you walked into the girls bathroom and you sat there looking at yourself, of what you have become, a druggie who fights in school and who's scared to lose everything she got left in the world, her grandma. 

The door opened and you thought it was lillie but to your surprize it was noel's girlfriend Kendall. "uh hi" you turned around, not knowing what to say "um, i'm kendall you might know me as the girlfriend of noel" you looked her up and down "yes i know, can i help you with something?" you try not to sound so petty because you didn't want her to leave "uh, do you need help? i see that your bleeding really bad i think you might need stitches" she walks towards you and wets a piece of paper "May i?" you nod, she's actually cleaning the cut up "thank you" and you grab her hand you take it off your face , you smile "I'm y/n, you might know me as the girl who fights" she laughed and for some reason, it's been long time since you ever felt this way, you were actually feeling good.  You just end up using a bandaid kendall gave you to last you for the rest of day "before you leave y/n, i'll like to hang out sometime" you smiled and you gave her your number. 

It was the end of 6th period and you heard that your phone rang with a message, you didn't want to check your phone right away because you thought it was like your uncle which you don't like. You end up meeting lillie at the front of the school and you pass by kendall she smiled at you and you returned it back. "ouuu does miss y/n have a crush" she nugged your shoulder "nah, i ain't about all that love don't got time for that shit and i think i'll never will" you smiled and she just started laughing "man shut the fuck up, i know your ass gonna love one day maybe that kendall girl, the one that's dating that dick ex best friend you got" you thought about kendall all day ever since the thing happened in the bathroom, "she's straight man, ion know think she wants the kitty" you felt sad that she wasn't gay but you said goodbye to lillie and walked home.

You check your phone, to see that the notification you have got was from kendall, "hey y/n it's kendall text me when you can :)" you actually felt like talking to her and you decided to text back "yup number saved :) so what you up to today" you put your phone into your pocket and walked to your car and drove home. You got the keys to your house and unlocked the door and walked in "Ahi nana, ya llegué" translate: hey nana, i'm home. You heard her in the kitchen cooking and you gave her a kiss but you had to go to work and a plate of food was steaming hot on the table so you went to change into your work clothes and ate the plate of food. You said goodbye and walked out locking the door behind you. 

You were a mechanic, you loved cars you always wanted a blue 1957 Corvette Stingray but you can just dream right. Kendall texted you "nothing much i just finished cheerleading practice and i think i'm going out with my friends today later on, you should come" you thought about it but some of the girls in the cheerleading squad you dated and they ended breaking up with you because you never showed that much love, but you tried too. You always had a hard time expressing you feeling towards others plus since you smoked you never cared about anything anymore just to go to work and make some money to keep you and your grandma in place. 

"uh, i'm working tonight maybe another day, are you free on saturday?" you frowned because you wanted to hang out with her, it's just that you never knew how to act around people especially the girls that you've dated.