Just a spark

" Y/N your therapist called and we have to go and meet her" i was laying on my bed listening to my music, just staring at the ceiling "why? i hate going there" i sat up and she was dressed and she was calling my dad to meet us their "i don't get why i have to go to something that doesn't work" she threw a rag at me and told me to hurry up, i just put on my shoes and went downstairs "your going to wear that?" i was in sweats, a t-shirt and everything a bum wears "mom i look fine" she gave me that worried look "fine i'll change, i'll wear some shorts because then you'll yell at me because it's hot outside" i find some grey nike shorts and a shirt with sneakers. 

"see honey you look better" i smiled and just walked out into the car, my phone rang but it was my brother who is in college "mom did you tell thomas?" i hate when my mom talks about me "yes he is your big brother and he worries about his little sister" i kept staring out the window and what felt like forever, my dad was waiting for us outside "hey y/n" my dad was the one one who i felt like understood "hey dad" we walk in and we take our seats, we saw one other family come in which was a girl about my age with her mom and her dad. It didn't really catch my attention that they were the jenner family until i saw kim kardashian walk through the door and hug the girl and told her that everything is going to be okay, I didn't know what jenner she was so i searched it up and she was Kendall Jenner. 

After like 10 minutes they called us both and i was confused "Hello, Y/L/N and jenner family" my mom and dad said hi to her parents and i just sent her smile and she smiled back "Okay i have you both here because as you know your girls are 16 and we are trying something new" i look up to my dad where he puts his arm on his shoulder "I think it's better when kids talk to each other because they won't think the other one will judge them" i look at the girl but she's looking down and she seems very sad "i wanted to pair these two girls up" i thought this was stupid "well you girls try it and see how it progresses?" i shrugged and the whole time for the first time kendall talked "i'm fine with it if she's fine with it" she looked at me "yeah i'll do it" kendall was pretty and someone who brightens up the room but i haven't seen her smile.

"Okay girls walk into that room right there" i followed kendall and we walked into the room "Uh i'm y/n" she looked right into me well it felt like it did "hi i'm kendall" i sat on the other side of the room just observing her "uh do you want to start or do you want me too?" i asked her and she smiled and pointed at me "Well i've been struggling every since i came out to my family, uh i'm gay you know and my family is filled with really homophobic people" i stopped for a second and looked at the ground so she wouldn't see my tears i heard her move closer to me "even in school i got made fun, my friends thought i liked them so they left and guys shit they were the worst" i smiled at her "did they hurt you like physically?" i was surprised it was working "uh sometimes well mostly everyday but now I'm home schooled" i looked up to my mom and her mom looking through the glass window "well I'm home schooled too but just to focus on something that isn't going as planned".

I sit up and let her know I'm listening "you the man right outside talking to your dad?" i nodded "it's not because i don't want him to change but he just told us that he wasn't been in the body he felt like, he wants to be a she and I'm happy but it's like I'm losing my father" she started to tear up and i place my hand on top of hers, she looks up at me and smiles "well have you talked to father about it?" she shakes her head "why don't you talk to him about it and maybe he'll still be their but in the form he's wants to be happy in" she smiled and hugged me. I saw the parents smiling and my mom motioned me to hug her back. 

After a few months, we grew to be very close friends and my parents were happy that i finally had a friend. We were going to the park today just to have a small picnic "Y/NNNN!!!!" i felt someone jump on to my back, i loved this girl to death. "Kenny are you ready?" she smiled so big I've never seen her this happy "okay c'mon" i take her hand we start running through the park until I get to the spot where the picnic. 

"wow y/n this is cute" before I know it she has her arms around me "Kenny stop that lets sit down"  she was snapchatting the little date i had planned and my twitter started to blow up with fans saying they wished someone could do something like this picnic for them "your look very pretty today ken" i swear she is the prettiest person of earth "thanks but your prettier y/n" i laughed "but your the model okay? so i brought your favorite food" i took pasta out of the picnic basket and i handed it too her "wow you really when all out y/n" i smiled "well it's always the best for yo-" she kissed me right in the lips. 

A/n ( I always thought getting help was a waste of time until i got help and fuck it's still waste of time haha but that was for me. i hope you guys are well and take good care of yourself mentally and physically, and Stay safe and remember to have a good Christmas)