The BodyGuard

You were already late for your day of work, you don't know who you were going to protect today but they are going to paid you a lot of money, you've done Taylor Swift, Cardi B, Ariana Grande and Noah Schnapp. You put on your suit and you head out the door and see the car that is going to pick you and you get in. You greet Kris Jenner and you look so surprised because never in a million years you thought you would work for Kris Jenner.

"Hello, Ms. Jenner" You reach your hand out and you both shake hands

"Hello Y/n, I saw that you are a great bodyguard and i need you to be with my daughter kendall while she's in paris for her fashion week". You can't believe that you will be going to paris so you nod and you guys head to kendall's house. 

You walk out the car, amazed with the house right in front of your eyes, a tall-brunette comes out the front door, you fall in love with her. She starts to walk towards you. 

"Hello Y/N, I heard your of the best people to work with, i hope you can do your job not like the others ones we bad in the past". She reaches her hand to shake yours.

"Hi kendall, yes i will do my best to protect you". You smile and you blush and you hear her laugh and she leans in and whispers in your ear.

"You look cute when you blush". You look up into her brown sparkling eyes and you smile while you follow her into her house. 

She shows you her house and tells you the plan for the week in paris but you keep zoning off because of her beauty and you hear your name.

"Y/n?? helloo?? are you listening" waving her hand in front of your face. You try to make up a lie but you aren't very good at lying.

"uh, yes i am" she shakes her head and laughs 

"What's so funny??" you think you did something wrong but try to look serious but that makes her laugh even more.

"You, it's you i've never seen such a pretty bodyguard as you and you look cute while trying to be serious" she stops laughing and you both are looking at each other in the eyes, You both were going to crash lips but you guys heard Kris walk in.

"So, Kendall do you like the new one i picked for you" she laughs and kendall looks at you and then answers her mother.

"Yes, She's perfect" It makes you blush how Kendall MF Jenner thinks your cute. 

You help her with her bags and you guys get ready to get on the plane and you see kendall has brought her sisters, They looked at you and asked kendall about you.

"Do you think she's going to be good kendall? We always get guys" kim looked back at you and you stayed with a straight face.

"Yes, kim she's going to be good i feel it" She smiles and you like that she put all her trust into you. 

You guys get on the plane and they take their seats and while you pass by kendall you smile and she calls for you.

"Y/n can you sit next to me please?" and she pats the seat next to her and smiles you nod and you sit next to her and you can feel that the sisters are looking at you and kendall. You guys watch a movie and you guys talk about family, dreams and the people you have worked for and you get up and go to the bathroom and when you are about to come out, you hear the sisters and kendall talking.

"Kendall, omggg you like her i can see it" Kylie smiles at her and Kendall laughs.

"I don't think she likes me back though, She's pretty cute and i'm not going to lie" you smile and open the door and you walk next to her and you smile at her.

"Hey, babe" which causes her to blush and she puts her head on your shoulder and finish a movie and you see she has fallen asleep on you. You don't move because you want her to have a good sleep. You guys get to paris and kendall wakes up and she smiles at you. You get at the hotel and since your her bodyguard, you get a different room on a different floor. 

You go take a shower because you have to meet kendall in the lobby at 7 pm and you get dressed and you were waiting for her in the lobby when you see kylie run to your side and she looks like she's trying to tell you something important.

"okay i know you like my big sister and she likes you back and you guys would be the cutest couple" she smiles at you and you start to blush.

"Are you sure kylie? I don't want to lose her because she doesn't like me back" but you get distracted because you see kendall in a tight red dress which makes your jaw drop. 

"Y/n did i make your jaw drop" and she winks at you and you just start laughing.

When you got outside, everyone wanted to take a picture with her and you were throwing yourself at people who were trying to touch her. When you guys were walking to the car, someone comes running to kendall, trying to tackle her. You grab the guys and he starts to throw punches at you but you fight back and you end up pinning him down and the other bodyguard take him away. You walk to kendall to ask her if she's fine but she grabs something from her pocket and she pressed down on your lip.

"Thank you, Y/n but he busted your lip and your bleeding" she looks at you and you know she's worried about you but you take her hand off.

"I'm fine, i've had worse but are you okay? Did he hurt you? Do you have any pain??" You start to look if she's hurt and kylie gave her the look that you are the one for her.

"i'm fine y/n thanks to you" before you know it you feel her lips crash into yours and the kim yells and laughs

"Now it's time to get married babes" you laugh and you guys enjoy the rest of the time in paris together.