Author's note

Hey hey hey :^D

Im really glad that you chose to read this story, I thank you a lot for that ^w^

Anywaaays, I'm the author of this book, surprising right? :^)

➪ The things below are just some things that I think you should read, their rather important but you can also just start reading the first chapter if you don't want to read this, just that you may be confused so do try to read all of them to prevent confussions. :)

➪ This book does not have to do anything with the killing game, in other words, the characters are not in danganronpa, it is just about an au i made up. "Where are they then?" You may ask, well their in a castle somewhere in a forest (just read the story's description if you want to know a little more)

➪ I apologise for any mistakes in this book like spelling or grammer (how do you spell it-) I'm not an English person and English isn't my first language so I hope you understand.

➪ This is only my third book that I've made and I'm not that good in writing but I'll try my very best to be better in it :D

➪ All characters in the story are somewhat the same age, I may add drv1 and drv2 characters in here too, and in this book all the characters are around the age of 15 to 18 years old. I know some of the characters in danganronpa are rather older or rather younger but this is my own au so i hope you understand.

➪ I hope you know what that means when an author makes some characters younger. It means that I won't be writing smut. "Why?" well the reason is very simple really, Its because I don't know how to :,,,) but if i do write smut in here, then there wouldn't be an age for any of the characters for than :D

➪ But of course theres gonna be some kiss kith fall in love scenes ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎.

➪ This story contains some characters I made up because sometimes you know, you need more characters..

➪ Dont mind me putting aesthetic pictures- im trying to be aesthetic here even tho im not nehehe :'D

➪ Dont mind the picture above, i just don't know what else to put there :^]

➪ I'll be writing about 400 - 1000 words for each chapter but it may be lesser or more depending on how much ideas i have on that day.

➪ I will try my best to upload at least two chapters per week unless I'm really busy or when I just need a break from things, I hope you understand.

➪ Danganronpa does not belong to me nor the characters. They belong to the creator of danganronpa, Kazuta Kodaka, and Spike Chunsoft. And NOT from a trash like me. : )

➪ Some of the characters may be ooc im really sorry if they do.

➪ Some of the characters do not know each other too. So some of them are like strangers with each other.

➪ This story is sort of inspired by the song Flower Shama and the anime The Promised Neverland.

➪ Ships that are included:
•SaiOuma (obviously)
•Rantaro x some guy i made up- (it wasn't on purpose but i think their relationship may be platonic yes even your dear author here doesnt know-)
•Irumatsu
•Maki x Kaito?
•Naegami- ? (ነየዐጎረቿዪነ ነዐ ጎ ርልክፕ ፕቿረረ)
•Soapies? maybe
•Komahina ( a 'lil)
•Gonta x Korekiyo (I think the ship is cute, it's my opinion tho if you don't like the ship I'm fine with that too)

Thank you for reading this and I hope that you enjoy reading this book SAYONARAAAAA!!! :DDD

Word count: 607-