A New Day

"GOOD MORNING BISHES WAKE UP! IF YOU GUYS LIKE NOT WAKE UP THEN IT SEEMS THAT WE COULD DO THE EXECUTIONS EARLY TODAY." All a sudden, a women with bleached-strawberry blond hair replied waking literally everyone in the castle through the many monitors she had installed around the castle.

The hell, can she be any louder?

Kokichi thought obviously annoyed because the madwoman had woken him up from his beauty sleep.

Yesterday, he was given a futon by 'Ryuu'. He had let Kokichi and the other four people in his cell use his futon, while he was guarding the cells at night, because that night he had decided not to sleep, again.

That guy is interesting but he scares me at times...how does a human stay awake for that long for more than a few days...and he can somehow endure cold places...

Kokichi thought staring at 'Ryuu' who was leaning on a nearby pillar in front of the cell, facing his face down. His hat was covering his face so no one really knew if he was alseep or not. Probably not because afterwards when Ryuu looked up he's eye bags could be seen more clearer than last time.

Shuichi on the other hand was in a small room with a glass door sleeping peacefully nearby, well that was until he heard the morning anouncement by Junko through the monitors. He startled awake and Kokichi laughed hysterically at that. His reaction was just funny to him. He really did enjoyed making fun of the ravenette guard.

Shuichi woke up to the sound of Junko's morning announcement and Kokichi's hysterical laughing. He got up tiredly and went out of the room and went downstairs to the bathroom to bathe, brush his teeth and all. After he was done with that, 'Ryuu' did the same.

All the prisoners were still in their cell when Ryuu came back he had worn his uniform but his hair was still dripping wet.

"D-Do you need help with your hair? And can you bring the guards to their bathroom this time..?"

"Nah I can do it myself, I guess. And sure *yawn* I will, but can you help get one of the female guards to get the female prisoners into the bathroom. I don't want people to think I'm a pervert or anything, sending girls into their bathroom and ya' know."

"Ah, I get. I got Chabashira to help. She didn't really wanted to help because she didn't wanted to leave her prisoner, but once I told her that they were girls she agreed to it."

"Ah typical Chabashira-Chan"

"Yeah..come on get one of the male prisoners out one by one of the cell ok?"

"Mhmm, but you have to send...Kokichi Ouma by yourself mk?" 'Ryuu' replied giving Shuichi a smirk.

"Why...?"

" 'Cause why not?"

"Fine."

'Ryuu' soon got up and brought out Korekiyo out of the cell first.

The two headed downstairs, Korekiyo's hands were hand cuffed and had a rope which was between the hand cuffs. 'Ryuu' gently pulled on that rope to making sure Korekiyo does not run away while leading him down the stairs to the prisoners bathroom.

~ « ☀︎︎ » ~

Soon all the male prisoners were done bathing and the last one was Kokichi. The person before him was Rantaro he came back with 'Ryuu' holding onto his rope like the others. 'Ryuu' was obviously tired throughout the whole way back to the cell, he was literally walking like he were about to fall any moment which made Rantaro a little worried for him.

Once the two had returned, Shuichi took Kokichi out of his cell and lead him down the spiral staircases to the prisoner's bathroom.

The duo finally reached the end of the seemingly endless staircase and Shuichi brought Kokichi in a shower room and told him to shower quickly or else he might get punished by Junko.

Kokichi just nodded and got in with a towel that Shuichi had given him.

Kokichi didn't really took that long to bathe which was a good thing and he soon got out of the shower, already brushing his teeth in the shower.

When he got out he only had a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair being dripping wet, kind of like Ryuu's hair before.

Seeing this, Shuichi became a blushing mess and quickly faced his face to his right not wanting to make eye contact with the purple-haired gremlin nor make him see him blushing that much either. But knowing Kokichi he would probably still notice it.

"Awwww....Is my Shumai blushing cause of how hawt and cute I look shirtless~"

"N - no-"

"You really suck at lying don't you hmm?~"

"No that's wrong!"

"You really suck at it, guess it can't be helped" Kokichi finally said then looking away from Shuichi, walking away and wore the new set of clothes that Shuichi had placed on a nearby chair from him.

Shuichi didn't want to see Kokichi change, he knew he would be called as a pervert if he did so, so he turned the opposite direction of Kokichi and averted he's eyes away from him.

~ « ☀︎︎ » ~

After Kokichi had finished changing, he got to Shuichi who was sitting on a chair having his face facing downwards and his hat covering half of he's face like 'Ryuu' a few moments ago.

Kokichi decided to tease the raven haired male again as usual so he placed his hands behind his back and walked towards the sleeping ravenette and scared him till he was awake, which it worked of course.

The raven-haired male literally jumped up from his seat and yelped a little. On the other hand, the purple-haired gremlin was wheezing very hard till he fell down right on the dry wooden floorings.

"Ahahahahaahahaha Saihara-chan you seriously are a person to be easily teased~" Kokichi replied looking a little sudectively at Shuichi which resulted in the other male blushing bright red.

"Neeheehee, has Mr. Guard caught feelings for lil' me? Awww how cute, prisoner x guard~"

Shuichi just looked away from Kokichi once again, avoiding eye contact. He was blushing with embarrassment, or so he thought.

"Anyways~~~ Can we go now? I wanna see my avacado friend."

"Mmm..Y-yeah sure, come follow me.." Shuichi replied, holding onto the shorter-male's hands and pulled him all the way up the "never-ending" spiral staircase. While the shorter-male wrapped his hands around the other's arm.

☘︎ ☁︎ ♕︎ ☁︎ ☘︎

A/n: I apologise for not being able to publish this chapter last week, I had my exams and so i didn't had time to finish writing and publish this chapter. Im really really sorry, i mean it I hope you understand. Also if any of you have any ideas for the next chapter do tell me :)

And thank you all so much for the votes and 200+ reads i really appreciate them ARIGATō! :D

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this story and I'll try my best to publish the new chapter soon too. See you in the next chapter Reader-San/Senpai! (●'◡'●)ノ

Word Count: 1195