Plan Failed?

The castle was unexpectedly quite when Junko walked through the dark, plain corridors.

"Hey! Where the hell are you people?" Junko screamed into the quite corridors of the castle as she impatiently tapped her foot on the plain, grey concrete floorings.

After waiting for about a few seconds Junko decided to get her phone out from her skirt as she went through her social medias while walking back to her room.

It isn't even 9 hours yet, nor did I heard any explosions.

Junko thought as she got a selfie of herself beside a statue she found somewhere laying in the castle.

"I should add more decorations in this place. It looks plainer than whatever bluberry girl can be" Junko said to herself as she uploaded the selfie on one of her social medias.

Junko just walked all the way back into her room.

"Phew...That was close.." Hikori said as he quickly yet quietly closed the door behind him and assured everyone else to finish cutting the few remaining wires before they were finished with inactivating the explosives.

Hikori was checking if Junko was close to the lab as no one would like her to find out that they ruined her plan and Hikori might get executed with all the other people in the lab too

~ « ☀︎︎ » ~

Everyone in the room heaved a sigh of relief after the last explosive was deactivated and they all soon dismissed back to their cells, blocks and rooms they were assigned to guard.

Junko saw all of them at their assigned place and did not question any of them about it as she seemed to be rather busy.

Hikori was starightly sent back to he's cell room and returned the guard uniform he had worn to Shuichi.

Soon the two guards left the room and headed back to the cells they had to take care of.

"Hey, Ryuu-kun..so about why you said that those were "your" explosives, what do you mean by that?" Shuichu asked as the two were walking up the spiral staircases to reach the level where the cells they were assigned to keep guard of were.

"Oh that, you do now that I own this castle right?" Ryuu replied as he pushed a big oak door open before continuing ascending the many steps ahead.

"mhmm" Shuichi said.

"Well I had explosives and I just placed them in the storage room, the one closest to the dungeons below"

"Why would you want them in the first place"

"Well its 'cause its for defence in case someone from outside were to attack my house or some sh*t like that"

Shuichi nodded before taking out a blue coloured card when he reached the last oak door and tapped on the scanner before opening the doors and entering the level.

The first thing when the two got in was basically a Kokichi playing around, more like threatening, the two other people in he's cell while on the floor sat a sleeping Rantaro.

Ryuu just stood still and stared at everything unfolding in front of him while Shuichi tried to confront Kokichi to stop thteatening the other prisoners to play with him but in the end he was the one that was threatened by Kolichi to play with him.

Ryuu still just stood where he was before breaking out from he's thoughts and all and quickly got to the cell he took care of and saw the four girls in the cell playing together some games.

Soon Rantaro opened he's eyes, waking up from a sweet dream, to see Kokichi giving Shuichi that one creepy smile while threatening Shuichi to play with him.

Shuichi was obviously scared of this as he had never seen anyone make such an intimidating face just because they want to play, even the five 12 year old kids that were imprisoned in the castle do not do so when they really want to play but were not allowed to do so.

Shuichi was sweating in fear seeing the face Kokichi was giving him and tried to run away from him but he could not do so as Kokichi had already grabbed he's wrist by then.

Suddenly a loud knock could be heard and it turned out that Rantaro had knocked the back of Kokichi's head with he's right hand.

"ooOoOoOooOOwWwwWwWwWWWwwwWWWWw AmAMi-ChAaAaAAaaaN How cOULd yOu dO SuCH A ThING tO yOur lIl' BroOoOoOoo" Kokichi whined in pain as he held tightly onto he's head which was throbbing with pain.

Ryuu tried he's hardest not to laugh but it seems that he was really good at that.

Shuichi panicked a little as he quickly yet calmly walked towards a small room with a translucent glass door to find a first-aid kit to help with Kokichi's injury as it seemed to hurt rather bad.

Once he walked out he got out from the room, he pulled out a bandage and bandaged Kokichi's head without the shorter male noticing.

Of course the other blushed a little by that.

"Heyyy~ Ouma-Kun is that blush I see~?" Ryuu replied when he noticed the tint of pink on the shorter male's cheeks.

"No! Of course not! Why would a Supreme Leader of Evil like me blush over something so stupid?" Kokichi said as tilted he's head a little bit upwards to face the black-haired guard with a sly grin.

"Oh, yeah sure~" Ryuu said as he wiggled he's eyebrows only to result in Kokichi to look away from the black-haired male.

Shuichi was really into trying to help Kokichi bandage he's head that he had not heard anything what the two were saying.

Rantaro just rubbed he's hand a little after hitting the shorter male as it left a red mark on he's palm for hitting a little to hard on the other's male.

Ryuu noticed that and notified Shuichi and the ravenette quickly helped Rantaro with he's small injury with the remaining bandages he had in the first-aid kit.

Ones all the injuries were taken cared of, the sudden night announcement was announced through the monitors around the castle, shoking Shuichi till he accidentally had dropped the first-aid kit he was holding.

"ITS NIGHT TIME AND I BETTER SEE ALL OF YOU PRISONERS AND GUARDS ASLEEP OR I MIGHT JUST KILL ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS." The strawberry-bleached blond haired female said before giving and evil and eerie laugh then turning off all the monitors.

Everyone shuddered at the thought of their family members dying before doing as they were told to do.

Ryuu had a valid reason for staying awake as he was assigned by Junko to keep an eye on every cell along with a small group of other guards while everyone else is asleep, so he gave he's futon to Kokichi and Rantaro to share with the other two prisoners that shared the cell with the two. He even got down to the storage room to get a spare futon for the people in the cell he took care of before doing he's duty.

Shuichi said he's giod night to all four prisoners in their cells before checking that tge gates were locked properly then went into a small room, with the translucent glass door he had gone in before to take the first-aid kit, and taking a comfortable nap in that room.

☁︎ ☘︎ ♕︎ ☘︎ ☁︎

Yay I finished another chapter :)

I apologise but do expect for slow updates, my tests are already starting and im trying to study a little more often (even tho i didnt do that-)

I also finally have ideas for the next few chapters with the help of some people :) yall know who you are so thank you for helping me im glad i have people who are willing to help me :D

Ok see you next time at the new chapter, bye reader-san/senpai! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Word Count: 1326