A Game Of Death

(⚠️Warning:This chapter will include sliced human body parts in the first chapter so please be aware, once again if you are uncomfortable with such things do skip and like all the previous chapters, you should know what i'll do⚠️)

⚠︎ ⚠︎ start ⚠︎ ⚠︎

What was inside the black bag were tons of explosives and human body parts attached to each of the explosive.

⚠︎ ⚠︎ end ⚠︎ ⚠︎

"Wh-what..." Shuichi's voice was shaky.

Ryuu's eyes stared at the containments of the bag in disbelief.

The explosives had timers set for 9 hours on each and every one of them. People in the cells were all either panicking or not knowing what to do at that point. All the guards taking care of each cells were also panicking.

The black-haired guard looked down on the floor and started mumbling something under his breath, no one heard what he said because of how loud the castle was.

"Wait maybe we can use these explosives to explode the castle walls and escape...!" All of a sudden a loud voice from the cell Ryuu took care of could be heard over all the comotion.

Everyone suddenly stopped as the castle started to quiten down a bit on what the person had said, from the block where Shuichi and Ryuu were. Apparently, the person's voice was loud enough to be able to be heard for the whole block.

And then, all a sudden, monitors appeared all over the castle and a laughing Junko was seen on every each of them. Part of the castle soon had grown silent after seeing the woman on the screen though some were still panicking.

Ryuu was still mumbling something underneath his breathe, but his voice was too soft to be able to be heard.

"Ahahahahaha! I told you to never have hope! Those explosives will explode every single one of you all." The bleached-strawberry blond said putting up a creepy looking smile through the monitor screens.

"Why you may all ask? Well I want to have more fun ya' know? Also you all are pretty useless to me. Though...if you can survive the explosives its not gonna be like I'm gonna let you escape or anything either, you're still going to stay in here, forever." Junko continued, that malicious, intimidating smile of hers still plastered on her face.

Every single being in the castle just stared at the woman all scared for their lives. None of them wanted to die yet, well almost all.

Shuichi's eyes showed fear and hatred. He wanted everyone to survive not die. He's eyes started darting everywhere else ,except for Junko's face on the monitor, until it landed on Kokichi. Surprisingly, just by looking at the short male, Shuichi felt a little calmer like as if all he's troubles vanished just by looking at the male.

Now's not the time Shuichi...

Shuichi said in he's toughts as he slapped he's face, breaking away from he's trance and tried to figure a way to solve the current problem.

Soon he's eyes saw the Ryuu deep in thought.

What is he thinking?...

Shuichi calmly walked to he's friend as he did not want to scare him, he placed a hand on the other male's shoulder and that made the other flinch a little, showing that Shuichi did slightly scared him not on purpose.

"Hey, Ryuu...Is everything all right? You have been like that for the past few minutes.."

Ryuu looked at Shuichi with a confused face, obviously unsure of what the ravenette meant by "like that" but soon he realised what the other meant and said to Shuichi in a low voice so no one can hear.