The Story Of The Son

⚠️WARNING: Self-harm, PTSD, Kidnapping, Suicide and murder thoughts, chopping of a body part, execution ⚠️

(if you are uncomfortable with these things you are allowed to skip, its ok i wont be to detailed on the things either. I'll have a type of sign to show when it ends and stops)

Rantaro's POV

Soon after Ryuu had placed the choker around my neck, I kind of felt upset. I may have sort of missed those cold hands of his. (i feel like i'm writing a ship between this two- 😀)

"Ah I'm guessing according to your height I think this should fit you."

Ryuu passed me a shirt with pants which were wrapped neatly in a transparent plastic.

"Thanks...Where can I change them at..?"

"Ah there's a changing room there" Ryuu said pointing to a room with a wooden door. A room in a room? Wow never expected that in a castle, well but it is a castle...

I got in the room and changed quickly. The clothes felt comfortable. It was a plain, rather short, sleeved shirt and with black pants. There was a striped black and white cardigan that is meant to be worn above the shirt too.

After I was done I went to sit on the chair that I sat before directly opposite of Ryuu who was leaning his chin atop his hands that were placed on the cold metal table. We kept silent for a few seconds before I broke it, when I realised what was the main reason why I had wanted to spend a little more time with him in that room.

"Hey Ryuu, there's something I want to ask you."

"Hm? What is *yawn* it"

"Uhh..how do I put this...Umm do you know anything about the son of the family who used to live here by any chance...?"

"...." Ryuu just stayed quiet. He looked at me in fear and..regret?

"Umm if you may know can you please tell me, that is if your fine with it.." I looked away from Ryuu, it seemed that that subject had made him think of things he did not want to remember. I did not want to make him feel uncomfortable or anything, I may loose his trust if I did...well that is if he even had trusted me in the first place which I hope he did.

Ryuu's breathing pace soon fastened, I got worried and rushed to his side. I rubbed his back in circles which seemed to work as his breathing slowed down i gave him a soft hug, he seemed surprise but soon relaxed and hug me back softly and started sobbing.

"I..*sob*...do..*sob.."

"Shh..sh..you don't have to tell.."

"I think I would want *sob* to tell *sob*... I've been hiding it for so lo*sob*ng..."

"You sure...? You don't have too"

"Nah..it's...it's...ok, I trust you in keeping your mouth shut and not tell others...deal?" Ryuu said while stretching his hand towards me.

"But umm...Kokichi wants to know too..."

"Fine, one person *hic* only though.."

"Deal" I shook Ryuu's hand. Ryuu smiled. I hope he smiles more...

"I..Where should I start.."

"From the beginning please" I sat back at the chair but this time I flipped it the other way and rested my hands on the chair support thing and rested my chin atop my hands.

"Pffttt...You sound like a young child asking for his mother for a bed time story"

"Pft- very funny but can you tell the story?" I giggled a little at the black-haired boy's comment.