i - buzzfeed quizzes

aviva posted a picture on her instagram with the caption:

@avivalowe: thank u all for comin to the stream last night! lmk what else u guys want me to stream :3

@brookeabb: it was sm fun! u guys never cease to amaze me with ur lying in among us lmao
               @corpse_husband: @brookeabb still can't believe u and rae voted for me smh
               @valkyrae: @corpse_husband ;))

on her youtube channel, sometimes aviva would make videos where she took buzzfeed quizzes, and she decided it would be fun to do it with another person. she thought it would be fun to do it with corpse, so she texted him.

aviva: hey do u wanna film a taking buzzfeed quizzes video with me?

bingus man: oh sure, when should i come over?

aviva: u can come whenever just lmk when u get here

bingus man: ok, b there in like 30

aviva quickly came up with a plan to get blake out of the house when corpse was there. the past few times corpse had came over while blake was there, he wasn't exactly...pleased. she remembered how bad it made corpse feel, and she wasn't gonna let it happen again. when it was around 10 minutes before corpse would get there, she went to go talk to blake.

"hey blake, could you go to the grocery store?" aviva asked, making sure she didn't do anything to make him angry.

"why can't you go?" blake asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

"i have to film videos," said aviva, her palms getting sweaty and her shoulders tensing.

"fine, whatever." aviva exhaled, relieved. blake grabbed his keys, phone, and a grocery list, and left.

"yes!" aviva said excitedly after she made sure blake was gone. she quickly went into her streaming and filming room and cleaned some things up, pulling up a chair out of view of the camera for corpse. once she was done, she got a text from corpse.

bingus man: i'm here :3

aviva excitedly went to the door and opened it, and was greeted by corpse. he smiled as soon as he saw aviva. "hey!"

"hi!" aviva said, hugging corpse. he hugged her back and then walked into the house, aviva closing the door.

"is blake here?" corpse looked around.

"no, he actually just left a few minutes ago," aviva reassured corpse.

"ok cool," corpse said, relaxing a bit. he went into aviva's streaming room, and aviva followed him after getting him a glass of water. 

after they both got settled in and everything was set up, aviva started the video. "hello everyone, and welcome back to yet another buzzfeed quiz video. i honestly don't know why you guys like these so much, but you do so i'm gonna keep making them. so today i'm here with my good friend corpse!" aviva gestured towards corpse, and he put his hand in view of the camera and waved. they both laughed.

"hello, i'm here to find out which disney princess i am," said corpse, and aviva laughed.

"yes, that's the first quiz we have here, great segue by the way corpse,"

"thank you."

"so here we go," aviva laughed. they went on with the video, and it went well.

after they finished filming they just hung out and talked for awhile, almost losing track of time. aviva checked blake's location, seeing he was on his way back. she sighed.

"what?" even though corpse knows it's a little much, he always wants to make sure she's ok just in case there is something wrong.

"blake is on his way back," aviva said.

"ugh, well i had a lot of fun," corpse sighed.

"me too! we should do this more often," aviva said, both of them standing up and leaving the room. once they got to the front door, aviva opened it for corpse and he hugged her. "bye corpse!" she said as he began to walk out the door.

"bye viva," he smiled, putting a mask on to hide the bottom half of his face. aviva closed the door behind him and watched him go back to his car, making sure he got there ok.

corpse got into his car, and began driving back to his apartment. he couldn't help but worry about aviva. he always knew there was something up with blake from the second he met him, not only because of the subtle rude remarks he made, but because of how he treated aviva. corpse had asked aviva about it before, but she kinda just brushed it off and said she didn't like talking about it. corpse never wanted aviva to be uncomfortable so he never asked her about it again, but the thought was always in the back of his mind. they also had their silent agreement that it was best that corpse and blake didn't interact.

he didn't want to get into aviva's business, but he kept his suspicions.