x - official

"hi, i'm corpse. this is my face reveal video, i guess."

"as you may know, a few weeks ago something tragic happened on avivalowe's livestream that lead to me having to show my face. it was definitely not how i thought my face would be revealed, but i've always expected that it would not be done by choice."

"i just wanted to make a quick video addressing that people now know what my face looks like, because i know that not addressing it would do more harm than good. although you all know what my face looks like now, i will still continue to not use a facecam during my streams and i will not show my face in any other videos i'm in, because that's just what i'm comfortable with."

"anyway, aviva and i made a video telling the story of what happened and addressing everything, so i'll link that video in the description when it's up."

"i'm not really sure when you guys will see my face again, it may be sometime soon and it may be never. but whenever it is, i just wanted to thank you guys for all the support. of course some people are being annoying about it, but the majority have been incredibly understanding, which i'm grateful for."

"anyway, i'll see you guys sometime soon. bye."

corpse finished filming his "face reveal" video. he didn't even have a camera, so he had to borrow one from aviva. it was a few weeks after the incident. blake was in jail, and apart from the trauma everything was basically back to normal.

he took out his switchblade and began fidgeting with it. even though everyone knew what his face looked like now, he was still so nervous and uncomfortable.

there was then a knock at the door.

"come in," corpse said. aviva opened the door, walking into the room and closing it behind her.

"you finished filming?" aviva asked, sitting down in a chair next to him.

"i think so." corpse put his switchblade down. "its so weird seeing my face in a camera."

"well, you won't be doing it much," aviva said, taking a sip of water. "oh, y'know what i meant to ask you?"

"what?"

"since when are you so good at like, fighting?" aviva asked.

"what do you mean?"

"the night you came and saved me! you seriously looked like you knew what you were doing."

"well, i may or may not have watched some defense/fighting tutorials on youtube when i was thinking about having to fight b." corpse blushed a bit.

"oh corpse." hearing this made aviva absolutely melt. she leaned over and gave him a brief hug, giving him a quick kiss as she settled back into her seat. "you're way too caring."

corpse looked down at his lap, smiling to himself.

"what?" aviva asked playfully.

"oh nothing." corpse paused. "i just like that us kissing is like, a normal thing now."

"me too," aviva started blushing too.

"can i ask you something viva?"

"you can ask me anything, corpse."

"i know it's only been a few weeks since you were officially done with your last boyfriend but,"

aviva's eyes lit up and her heart started racing.

"will you be my girlfriend?"

"corpse,"

"of course i will."