ix - just for you

tw - abuse, violence

corpse pulled into aviva's driveway, taking out the key to the house that aviva had given him as he sprinted up to the door. he frantically unlocked the door, immediately sprinting up the stairs and into the streaming room.

blake had aviva pressed up against the wall, one hand around her neck and the other hand repeatedly slapping her. corpse caught aviva's eyes, and he felt how scared she was but also how relieved that corpse was there.

"take your fucking hands off of her," corpse said, blake pausing but not removing his hands. "or i'll do it for you." corpse didn't wait for blake to reply. he grabbed his shoulder and pushed him backwards, causing him to let go of aviva. corpse punched blake in the face twice before kicking him into the wall.

"you're an idiot  if you think you can beat me," said blake, dodging more of corpse's attacks and pushing him against the wall. "you seem to be forgetting that aviva is MINE. i know what's good for her. she is MINE forever and there's nothing you can do about it. aviva will NEVER love you. she only hangs out with you because she feels bad for you."

"that's not true!" aviva yelled. "don't listen to him corpse!"

"i'm  right and we all know it. you may have thought that you could fight me and come in here and save her and be the hero, but face it corpse. YOU LOST! and now, i'm gonna call the police on you for breaking into MY house, beating up MY girlfriend, and TRYING to beat up ME!"

"no you won't," aviva smirked.

"oh yeah, why?" blake looked back at aviva.

"'cause my facecam's been on this whole time."

"WHAT? "

"NOW! "

corpse grabbed his switchblade out of his pocket and stabbed blake in the thigh, causing him to let out a loud scream and collapse to the floor.

aviva immediately ran to corpse and hugged him. "you saved me," she whispered.

"i'd do anything for you," corpse whispered back. 

aviva looked at corpse then at her facecam. that was when she realized.

"corpse-your face..." aviva looked at corpse. "they all saw-"

"i know," corpse said, looking into aviva's eyes. "just for you, viva." aviva smiled back at him.

the two sat down at aviva's desk, aviva unmuting her mic. "well everyone, i'm so sorry you had to see that but um, if you recorded it please send it to corpse or i," they both laughed.

"we kinda need to deal with this now so we're gonna go..." said corpse.

"but yeah we'll um, address all of this later. bye guys." aviva ended the stream.

the two dealt with calling the police and getting blake out of the house, and once that was over they both sat down next to each other.

"i love you so much corpse," said aviva.

"i love you too viva." the two got closer to each other, their faces now mere inches apart.

"can i..." corpse began to ask.

"of course."

and not even a second later, their lips connected and they wrapped their arms around each other.

they kissed for around 30 seconds before separating, and then proceeding to kiss again less than 5 seconds later.

aviva was finally free.

and she was finally with who she wanted to be with.

finally.