viii - don't call me that

tw - abuse, violence

aviva was getting ready for her stream with corpse when blake came to bang on her door yet again (he had already done it once that way), except this time she heard him fiddling with some other objects. she was in a good mood, so she decided to annoy him a bit.

"i don't know why you're still trying to get me to come out blake. you're making your knuckles bleed for no reason," aviva yelled.

"oh you bitch, you are going to regret that! " blake yelled, continuing to pound on the door and fiddle with the weird objects. aviva laughed to yourself.

"i'd suggest you stop banging on the door, my stream is starting soon," aviva yelled. surprisingly, he actually did stop pounding on the door. but, he continued to mess with the objects. aviva really didn't care, he was probably just trying to annoy her.

just to make blake even more angry, aviva put on a cropped tank top and shorts. at around 6:50 aviva had finished setting up, so she got into the call with corpse.

"hey viva," corpse said once she joined the call.

"hi corpse," said aviva happily. the two chatted until 7, and they both started their streams.

they started out by reacting to people reacting to corpse and his music, then reacting to people reacting to aviva and her videos. they then played some music related songs, like guess the song based on a few lyrics and song association.

around 30 minutes into the stream, blake was still messing around with random objects and it was getting louder. "i'll be right back," aviva said, muting her mic and turning off her facecam.

"blake, whatever the hell you're doing, can you quiet down?" aviva yelled.

"oh sure," now it sounded like blake was putting something in the door or the locks. "i'll quiet down."

click

click

click

and suddenly the door was open.

and aviva was against the wall, blake's hands around her neck.

"told you you would regret teasing me earlier, viva."

"d-don't call me th-that," aviva sputtered.

"WHY NOT? " blake roared, taking his hands away from her neck and slapping her.

"only c-corpse can call me viva..."

"well corpse isn't here to help you anymore, is he?"

suddenly aviva had an idea.

"how did you even get in here?" aviva said weakly, holding her face.

"i learned how to pick locks, duh. that's why i was making so much noise bitch."

blake proceeded to hit her a few times, grab her by the shoulders, and throw her against her wall. aviva rebounded against the wall, her hands sliding over her keyboard. in the process, she hit the button to turn on her facecam.

blake didn't notice.

the tone of aviva's chat changed immediately.

@barlowebeauty: HOLY SHIT
@user22: is that her boyfriend?
@aviva____: WHAT THE FUCK HE'S SERIOUSLY HURTING HER
@corpsebarlowe: we need to do something
@aviva____: EVERYONE GO TO CORPSE'S STREAM AND TELL HIM IN CHAT WHAT'S HAPPENING
@aviva____: HE CAN HELP HER

corpse was just chilling, talking to chat. he had assumed aviva just had to use the bathroom or something.

@barlowebeauty: CORPSE AVIVA'S BOYFRIEND IS BEATING HER GO TO HER STREAM
@aviva___: CORPSE YOU NEED TO GO HELP AVIVA
@user73: AVIVA IS IN TROUBLE CORPSE CHECK HER STREAM

"what the fuck?" corpse said under his breath. he quickly opened aviva's stream, and his entire body filled with anger. "chat, all of you go and record aviva's stream. if you're underage, do not go there. if you're fine with it, go and screen record it now." corpse grabbed everything he needed and sprinted down the stairs of his apartment complex and out to his car. he didn't have time to think about anything. he just had to go.

corpse forgot only one thing.

his mask.