iv - afraid

aviva texted blake:

aviva: hey, gonna go to the park. leaving my phone at home.

blake: why?

aviva: idk, just wanna disconnect with the world for a bit.

aviva had to leave her phone at home, because if she didn't blake could track her location and see she was at corpse's apartment. she needed to be in corpse's arms right now. she couldn't handle being away from him any longer.

aviva parked outside corpse's apartment complex and went inside, running up the stairs and stopping outside his door. he must've been waiting at the door, because it swung open the second she knocked. corpse pulled aviva into his apartment, closing the door and immediately engulfing her in a huge hug. they were both sobbing.

once they pulled themselves together, they sat on corpse's couch, still clinging onto each other.

"viva, why are you still with him? he's so horrible to you."

"because i'm afraid. i've seen what he's capable of, and if i try to break up with him he won't hold back."

"i can protect you."

"i'll never forgive myself if you get hurt because of him."

"viva, you mean more to me than anything else. i'd take a bullet for you at any time without hesitation. you need to get out of this relationship."

"i just..." aviva took a deep breath. "i just don't know." corpse pulled aviva closer to him. they stayed in each others arms for what felt like days. thankfully, corpse realized that if aviva stayed for too long blake would probably get suspicious, so he had to let her go home.

"if he tries anything, please text me. i'll be there," corpse reassured aviva as she was getting ready to leave.

"corpse i'll be fine, i don't want you to sacrifice your-"

"shh," corpse put a finger to aviva's lips. "no more of that. don't worry about me."

corpse and aviva shared one last hug before aviva went back home.

corpse gave the best hugs.