v - freedom

the next two months were some of the best months of aviva's life.

blake had a huge work trip in italy and he wouldn't have access to the internet.

this meant that aviva was free...for two months. but, it would be the longest she'd be away from blake in years.

she wore whatever she wanted to. she didn't wear only long sleeved tops and full length pants on her streams. she was able to wear the few more revealing clothes she owned, and even buy some new ones. her style was how she had wanted it to be for so long.

she was also able to dance more how she wanted to. nobody ever noticed, but she was really limited on the dance styles she could do. for the longest time she wanted to get a pole installed, but blake never let her because she wasn't a "stripper". he'd never let her no matter how many times she told him it was for exercise. but, now that he was gone, she was able to get one installed! she made a lot of videos for her instagram and youtube using the pole, and she also used it to exercise her core.

and, of course, she spent a ton—and i mean a TON—of time with corpse. they hung out almost everyday, sometimes at corpse's apartment, sometimes at aviva's house, and even going to the movies, different restaurants, and other public places that corpse almost never went to. he always wore his mask though, and aviva made sure to dress discreetly to hopefully stop people from recognizing aviva and then realizing she was with corpse. they also streamed together a ton, made videos for aviva's channel, and aviva even helped corpse write some lyrics. you'd think they'd have gotten sick of each other from how much they were with each other, but they just didn't.

now you may be thinking, well what's gonna happen when blake gets back? well, aviva and corpse had compiled a plan. aviva would essentially lock herself in her streaming room whenever blake was home. there was also a door in her streaming room that went to her dance room, so she'd have both those rooms. she also had some extra locks installed on the door to her streaming room just in case blake got through the first lock. aviva still was positive that he wouldn't break the door down because, once again, huge cheapskate. aviva also installed a mini fridge in her streaming room to hold food and drinks. whenever blake left the house, she could grab food and drinks from the kitchen to store in the mini fridge. she also hid a ladder in her backyard that was just tall enough to get to her window, so whenever corpse wanted to come over or she wanted to go to corpse's apartment they could use the ladder to get in and out of aviva's streaming room. the final part of the plan was like the cherry on top. aviva had two phones, because one was sent to her from a company. blake had left his phone at home because he wouldn't have internet on his trip, so aviva was able to disable her location from her regular phone on blake's phone and instead have it tracking her second phone, so that whenever she left the house blake didn't see.

it was all perfect.

since aviva would be in her streaming room so often, she took up a new streaming schedule. she used to not really have a streaming schedule, and she kinda just streamed every other day without ever making that official. she decided she would start streaming every day.

vivs ✔️ @avivalowe  •  2h
hey y'all! i've decided i'm gonna start streaming daily! today i'll be playing rust with corpse husband, jacksepticeye, tinakitten, & a ton more at 6pm pst!
twitch.tv/avivalowe
6k replies | 4.5k retweets | 40k likes

@avivahusband: have y'all ever noticed how aviva always puts corpse's name first whenever she's playing with a group of ppl? their friendship is so adorable i can't
            @corpsesbich: @avivahusband oh c'mon, we all know they're more than friends
            @softievivs: @corpsesbich hahaha ikr
            @avivahusband: @corpsesbich that's kinda rude to assume that, plus i'm pretty sure aviva has a boyfriend
            @corpsesbich: @avivahusband yeah, and that boyfriend is corpse💅
            @avivahusband: @corpsesbich 🙄

although there were very few ways aviva's plan could go wrong, the thought was still in the back of her mind.

she just had to keep her guard up.