Prank Call - (Annyeongz)

(Part 2 sksksks)

.

Morning light is one of the most comforting when it touches your skin, cool breeze and birds chirping calming your senses, and the softness of the pillow, the covers and the bed wanting you to stay for a long time.

One thing mornings are the best? Is because of the warmness of the sun.

But not the Jang Wonyoung we know who's whole body is curled up on her thick blanket, not her because knowing what will happen today, it'll annoy her to death.

Why?

It's because of a certain Ahn Yujin, who doesn't stop pestering her even when working. From the sun setting up to moon rising, her attention is all for Yujin. It almost throw her to edge, but fully knowing the older girl, she'll be the next heiress of the Ahn's family company, she has still respect the older girl.

She's just looking for a right time to get her revenge, not now but sooner.

Muffled noises can be heard downstairs, that'd would be her parents. She got up from her bed, one thing she noticed is that she hadn't heard her phone blaring loudly this time, she wonders why.

Or it's a miracle!

"Thank God, peace on Earth! I badly wanted it since last year." she screamed on top of her lungs stretching her oh so long arms, her mother who's preparing breakfast downstairs heard her, this time she's smiling. Wonyoung has been grumpy since God knows when.

"She's that happy?" her dad spoke, not tearing his eyes on the newspaper he is reading, Mrs. Jang hummed as a response.

"I bet the young heiress had stopped bothering her? That kid is really really playful!" Mrs. Jang exclaimed earning a soft giggle from the both of them.

"Ahh, Jaehyun told me he's been scolding that kid, ain't blaming her, and I'm not complaining on it though. Yujin is just something else" Mr. Jang said sipping on his freshly brewed coffee, Mrs. Jang once again hummed in response as she continue cooking.

"I agree."

Meanwhile the youngest Jang who is now preparing for bath, smiled contently as she received her well deserving peace. She then headed her way to the bathroom to do her usual routine. Singing under the shower to express how happy she is today, and hoping for the next days to be peaceful as this.

Or will she have it today?

**

The beep of the car brought her back into the real world, brought her back to her senses, she's been staring into nowhere for some time. Mind full of thoughts, full of scenarios, full of memories.

Memories of the two kids playing in the white beach sand, making castles and such. Laughter filled the place accompanying the calm waves of the sea. They would catch some broken reefs and dead star fish brought by the waves and throw them everywhere. They would play tag along with the island kids, they would swim on the waters and splash water at their parents looking at them. And the promise they hold that up until now, she is still holding.

"Are you okay, Miss?" the driver asked her in worry. She smiled to him through the mirror, his eyes looked in worry, she pat the driver's shoulder to reassure him.

"How many times do I have to tell you to call me just Yujin, Mr. Han?" she chuckled making the said man sigh in relief.