Last - (2kim)

Minju is currently opening an old dusty boxes her family stored at the basement. She was looking on a certain box consisting of papers and books, they were just hidden here but she couldn't find it, it made her think that next time, she will put labels on them for her to find them easily.

As her mind only focused on the certain box, she then heard little coughs from the corner causing her to ran immediately towards the noise.

"Honey, what are you doing there? Are you alright?" she panicked then kneeled in front of the girl, eyes wide open while wiping the girl's visible sweat on her forehead.

"I'm fine Mommy, and you just look like a frog earlier!" the girl giggled at Minju while she's trying to wipe the girl's forehead.

"You are teasing me again hmp!" she pouted and the girl pecked on her lips briefly.

"I love you Mommy! And look at this! I found a little box there!" the little girl enthusiastically told Minju of her newly found box, Minju told her to help her find a box bigger than what the child is holding, instead her daughter found the wrong box, the red one.

But before she could hold it, another figure of a woman appeared in front of them, curiously looking at the box. She gulped seeing her, she doesn't even know why she felt nervous at her presence.

"What is that? May I look at it?" the woman kneel in front of the girl. Minju is swooned by her beauty, especially to her sparkly eyes.

"But Ma! Can we just check it upstairs? It's so dusty in here." the little girl named Miyoung, ran towards the door to exit the place which made the two adults laugh at the little girl's behavior.

"Are you okay? You look pale." the woman, or her wife asked in worry, helping Minju to stand up and dust off visible dirt on her pants. Minju smiled at the woman's gesture.

"Thank you, and I am fine as good." Minju patted her on the head, her wife playfully smack her hand away.

"I am not a kid. Come on, Miyoung needs to see what's inside the box." Minju felt the other woman's hand on hers causing for her to smile, they exit the room and walk their way to the excited kid calling at them on the living room.

As the two adults reach the living room, Miyoung curiously looked at the box in front of her. Thinking of what are the contents inside. Minju giggled at her daughter's cute acts.

"Let me open that." Miyoung hopped on her mother's lap then lend the box on Minju. She securely hug Miyoung's waist for her not to fall, while the other woman sat on the single couch opposite to them.

"Mommy hurry!" Miyoung excitedly told her mom which she earn a playful pat from her.

"You are so excited huh? Just like your Mama." Minju looked at the woman sitting opposite to them, reading her newly bought book. She giggled when the woman peeking at them cutely.

"Okay let's untie this ribbon first and tada!" Miyoung giggled at her Mommy's cute acts while opening the little box. What they found is a pile of pictures and letters inside. Miyoung picked the first photo and a gasp can be heard from her, her wife peeked at them again curiosly.

"Mommy, mommy! Is this mama?!"  Miyoung excitedly pointed the person on the picture, they were three of them. Miyoung smiled at her mama when the woman looked at her, eyes sparkling as her child recognized her younger self.

"Yes. That's Mama, and that's me." Minju pointed younger version self in the middle of the two person. Miyoung's adoration is absolutely amusing to the two adults in the living room. But the kid immediately got curious of the other person with them.