HIIII!

- It's been like a month? Since the book is put on hiatus but, I just want to say I have never achieve this kind of thing in my life, I never knew lots of you readers read my story especially my IZ*ONE one shots, thank you for the 12k reads everyone now I'm sobbing, the last time I check it was on 10k reads. Thank you sooooo much! I'm so happy right now and I can't again, thank you enough for this.

- And yes it'll still be on hiatus because I'm still revising my research paper, once I'm clear I'll continue writing. Will you wait for the comeback of the book? :,( I promise I'll update as soon as my research is approved and checked I will be back, the next chapters are already proofread and edited so the last thing I'm gonna do is upload them one by one once I'm done facing hell (I mean the research).

- And have you followed the girls on Instagram? Woooow all I can say is that, they've been giving us a lot of contents by just liking each others post, involve each other on their stories, having lives, saying they miss us and such! I've been camping on IG lately hahaha follow meeee there bestie @.ssamachiii hihi. Never been so happy since the zozi happened. Please look forward on their future activities!

- And lastly, please do look forward on my upcoming new book :((( It'll be written on Filipino because I want to challenge myself writing on my own language. The pairings will be revealed soon so look forward to it juseyooo. I'll publish them soon!

- Once again thank you so much, for the patience and understanding my situation, I'm kinda excited to publish the next chapters soooo stay tune to it! I luv u all 🥺