Surprise! (Chaewon & IZ*ONE)

Chaewon is currently preparing food for her family at the kitchen, her white apron was untied which she never cared of since she's cooking and she doesn't want to make mistakes. She's really busy that she wasn't aware of her mom's presence on her back. The mother proudly smiled at her daughter cooking.

"Won, I told you many times to tie your apron before cooking." her mom said from behind, whipping her head to look at her mom, she released a hearty laugh and a silly smile. The mother smiled at her daughter's cuteness, and tied her daughter's apron herself since girl is busy.

"What are you cooking Won? Smells so good!" the older sibling said, sniffing at the food Chaewon is currently cooking.

"Nah it's just a simple dish I can cook, can you prepare the table unnie?" she said while transferring the newly cooked food on a bowl, the older nodded and started arranging the needed things on the table with the help of their mom.

This is what Chaewon likes seeing everyday, her family together at the house. She couldn't believe she's finally home with them, spent her time together with them just like what they do when she was younger.

When she was still actively promoting together, she couldn't find the time to go home except only on important occasion such as Christmas break and New Year. Now that she can do whatever she wanted anytime to bond with them.

"Hello! Good evening family." the father said enthusiastically earning three heads looking at him. Chaewon removed her apron and set it on the side, then she approach her dad to kiss him on the cheek, same goes for the older sister.

"Just in time dad." Chaewon told him, the father giggled and put his bag on the floor near the table. Then, everyone settled on the chair to finally dig in. While everyone is busy chewing on their food, the youngest Kim clears her throat gaining their attention.

"Eunbi unnie is coming by later, would be that okay?" said Chaewon, the parents nodded which made her happy and continued eating her food happily.

"I mean, Eunbi has been visiting here so it's fine! Chae." her sister says made her chuckle. Not long after, they heard the door bell rung  in the front door. Chaewon stood up, telling them she'll get it herself and headed her way to the door.

"Who could might b-"

The three people from the kitchen heard a loud noises on the front door making them laugh on their seats. Chaewon's sister stood up to check them.

"Why are they so lou- oh! Eunbi-ssi, Yena-ssi!" the older girl was surprised when she saw they were two of them, she thought it was only Eunbi.

"Hi unnie! I miss you so much!" Yena fake cry while hugging the older Kim not so tight, the three other girls could only laugh at Yenas's antics.

"I miss you too, Ori!"

"Hey I'm not-"

"Oh my god let's just go at the kitchen Yena let's greet Mr. and Mrs. Kim first." Eunbi said while dragging Yena out of her grip on Chaewon's sister. The siblings watched the two visitors on their way to the kitchen to greet their parents, not long after they decided to go back and continue to eat their dinner.

.

The dinner finished peacefully, with them laughing at Yena's silliness while Eunbi backs her up. There's a lot to catch up since it's been a while  that they haven't seen each other. Chaewon was on her deep thought while washing the dishes at the sink, thinking of something she couldn't avoid especially when it involves with the members.