Cravings - (MinYul Slight-M)

Yuri, is the name of the person lying flat on the floor while groaning as the other woman tugging her shirt and insisting her to go outside for night walks. It's been like that since last week, she doesn't have any idea what's with her walking anywhere at night?

"Minju, I am still so tired, go away." Yuri said using her satoori, her voice hoarse as if she just woke up, or her voice is just like that. Minju on the other hand pouted cutely at the smaller girl.

"I don't wanna! Come on Yul just this night. My treat." Minju pleaded, Yuri remembered a certain frog when the other girl made a face. She chuckled.

"What's funny!" Minju shouted as she tugged on the hamster's jacket.

"You look like Pepe the Frog."

"Stop with the frog Yuri. I don't look like it!" Minju scold her, she chuckled even more and mouthed 'sure' and decided to stood up on her place, dusting off as if there's dust to her pants when the floor is super clean and walked to her room with Minju following her.

"What are you doing here Minju? I'm changing clothes!"

"I've seen it Yuri. Tch, don't be shy show me what you got." Now, Yuri is confused, why is Minju teasing her? She swears she saw her smirked, but she chose to ignore it.

"Eh? Get out!"

"Oh, come on! Don't kill the joy, show me~" Minju insisted with a grin on her lips, or Yuri seen her bite her lower lip, on the other hand she feels like getting hot.

And why is she getting hot? Minju sure is very playful to everyone, but when it comes to her it's very different.

"Shut up! Get out or I'm not going out with you, do you want that?" Yuri tried to scare the tallest girl.

"It's okay~ I like it more here, inside the bedroo-"

"KIM MINJU!"

"What? Don't scream, gosh." the said girl close her eyes in annoyance and raise both of her arms as if surrendering. Yuri facepalmed internally.

"Where are you going Yul?" asked Minju when Yuri wore her jacket, with cheeks a shade of pink while pouting.

"I thought we are going outside? Your treat." Yuri smiled when Minju shouted her biggest 'Yes' as if she won a lotto. Minju ran outside, due to clumsiness, she stumbled on one of her plushies placed on the floor. She heard her curse that made her chuckle.

"Clumsy little frog, as always."

.

Have you liked going outside with a cold breeze brushing your face? While city lights dancing through the busy roads of Seoul? And people scattered everywhere, keeping the place alive?

That's what Minju and Yuri likes, and by with each other's company the night is warm. Yuri smiled from ear to ear, to be able to accompanied with a beauty with her, made her heart go even warm.

"What are you smiling for?" asked Minju, looking at the hamster with a smirk plastered on her lips. There she goes with that annoying smirk.

"You're annoying, and I want to rip off that smirk on your face." Yuri replied with a click on her tongue, Minju laughed at the smaller girl.

"So? What made you want to go outside?" asked Yuri while looking everywhere, there is a lot of people tonight, she thought.

"I'm craving for ramyeon and chips."