Scary Stories - (IZ*ONE)

Loud music were booming inside the practice room as the twelve girls dance through the rhythms of it in sync. The dance instructor as well as the back up dancer's eyes were sparkling, adoring and simply cheering the way the girls dance and as all of them wrapped the song in a smooth way.

"Woah! That's great! Good job everyone." their female instructor told them and they thank her with a bow, the other dancers cheered them too, loudly.

"Thank you for teaching us!" said the twelve girls with much enthusiasm. And with that, they all packed up everything to leave the building, going home is their much awaited moment. As all of them were damn exhausted.

"Finally!" Yena screamed, stretching her aching body as all of them reached the ground floor where their managers and the vehicle they will ride are waiting. She earned laughs and giggles from them.

"We've been practicing the whole day, and we haven't eaten dinner yet." Hyewon said pouting, Yuri and Nako laughed at her.

"You're always hungry, unnie." Wonyoung tease Hyewon while Yujin and Chaewon were laughing with her.

"You guys teasing Hyewon again." Sakura told them, shaking her head. Yena wrapped her arm on the girl.

"And you unnie, you're missing your games, No?" All of them laugh including Sakura but not Chaeyeon, it seems like she's staring into nowhere. The one who noticed her unusual quietness is Minju. This is her cue to ask the older girl.

"Unnie, what's wrong? Is there something bothers you?" Minju asked worriedly, Chaeyeon came back to her senses and smiled at the younger girl.

"Did you see it Minju?" asked Chaeyeon pointing at the darkest area of the place.

"Hmm, no? Wait are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Minju-yah. Everyone, let's go now manager unnie is waiting!" Chaeyeon then told everyone to hop on the car already since it's getting late, Minju shook her head and entered last.

.

When they arrived at the dorms, members from dorm two decided to stay at dorm one to bond more. It's been so long since they got together in one dorm and the chaos were expected.

Eunbi decided to prepare their food with the help of Minju, Chaeyeon, and Sakura. The remaining members were left on the living room to play games while waiting for the food.

"Hey guys! I have a story to tell!" Yena screamed while looking at the members with her on the living room, Yujin was the first to nod, telling her to start. And all of them formed a circle, the other members sat on the couch while the others on the floor, looking up to Yena who's about to start her story. Like kid's waiting for their teacher to tell a story.

"Remember when I told you I heard Yujin call me but really, I'm alone at the dorm?" she asked and they nodded.

"I heard it again, earlier at the practice room!" she said with her lips forming a pout that looks like a duck. Chaewon and Hyewon hugged each other while Yuri, Yujin and Wonyoung scooted closer to each other. The unbothered Hitomi and Nako were just listening.

"When all of you decided to go out, I was left inside right? I was left because I'm charging my phone, I was waiting for my brother's call when suddenly the door opened and Yujin told me to come with her. But I didn't look at the door because I was so occupied watching something on the phone." the girls gasped, knowing this is happening to them.

"Really I heard it, Yujin's voice." Yena added looking at the younger girl.

"Unnie you're lucky you didn't look at it." Nako said, all heads turned to her, then she look at them with a 'what?' reaction.