Star Gazing (IZ*ONE x You)

'Have you been well?'

'Hey, don't be sad! I'll be sad too, if you are.'

'Have you eaten? I have a recommendation here!'

'Hows your day?'

'Dont forget to cover yourself something warm!'

'I miss you.'

Are the few questions that they've been asking you. You tried to distract yourself, you tried to be busy, do anything just to forget these feelings you are feeling. But nothing is working out.

Now, you are at the balcony of your house. Sitting at the table set your family put there. Your mom called you down for dinner, but you told her you'll eat later as you haven't felt getting hungry. You felt your phone vibrating, you pocketed it out on your jacket and stared at the screen.

Your friends texted on the group chat they made years ago you began friends with them. Joking and clowning themselves, you snorted as they were spamming your name. Calling you out.

You replied to them, telling them you're okay. But hey, they know you too damn well for god's sake. It's like they are your siblings. You smiled at the thought of your friend's pouting at you.

"Sheesh." you told to exactly no one. You pocketed your phone back on to your pants this time, then let out a comfortable sigh. You looked up, seeing the stars twinkling made you smile.

A place suddenly pops up your mind. Smiling again, you haven't visited that place for a long time, you wonder what happened there. The streets says the place were as beautiful as from before. So you thought of visiting there again tonight.

"Hey." your mom called. You turned at her, smiling as she stare at you fondly while placing her arms on your shoulders, your back facing her.

"You okay?" she asked while she massage your shoulder, you felt relaxed and then nodded as an answer.

"I'm fine, ma." you replied, she hummed. Then, you fell into comfortable silence.

You know, your mom is the only one who accompanied you since your dad left, he haven't back yet for almost two years. But, your mom told you you'll be reunited again, soon.

You relied to her most of the time, but she never complain, who would right? She rely on you too, helping her at times, helping her the things she couldn't do like moving boxes from place to place.

One time you told her what you are feeling these days, she listened and never interrupted you from talking. She just listened, and you love her so much for that. When the two of you talk, it ends almost midnight, that's how you two bond since your classes took your time sometimes, and her work.

"I'll be off somewhere, later." You told her.

"Promise me you'll be home before 10." she said and kissed your head, you chuckled at her sudden action. You looked up to her, smiling as she boop your nose.

"I'll prepare your jacket downstairs, eat first before going out." She warned you and giggled, because sometimes you sneak out without eating. You got sick because of that.

.

You left the house minutes ago, your mom sent you off from the gate, waving at you and telling you to come home before 10. You told her your 'yes' and ran off.