Quarantined with You (2kim)

"Ma'am I'm sorry but it's already in curfew hours, and no one is allowed to enter the place. We are humbly asking for your understanding; for which we are just tasked here to do this by the superiors."

A police officer announcing the situation that is Chaewon facing right now. It's already 10:36 in the evening, and it is a very wrong timing for Chaewon because her job finished exactly at 10 o'clock. She just groans in frustration hearing the announcement and the people's arguments that surrounds her, and only massaging the sides of her head because it aches so much due to her work

'I can't believe they're doing this right now! Where am I gonna slee-Chaewon's thoughts was cut off when the police officer spoke again. 

"Save your worries everyone, we already provided facilities for all of you, so now let us proceed all of you to that place. I know your all tired as well us here. Now follow him and write down all your names here on this paper so that you can have your well deserving rest." 

After the 2nd announcement, all of them followed the person in charge that'll bring them all to a facility to sleep for the time being. Chaewon started walking to the said place, after they reach it everyone is lining up waiting for their names to be called. 

'Ah! It's the purpose why we wrote our names earlier, to know who will be our partners inside the room.' The facility is bigger than she the thought and of course, they separated the females from males. 

"Kim Chaewon?"

Called the women in uniform to her, Chaewon got startled. "Yes! That's me." Chaewon raised her right hand, walking towards the woman in authority. 

"Please proceed to room 209 immediately, and do wash your hands and disinfect there and your good to go ma'am. Thank you for your patience."

The woman said to Chaewon and smile, only to return her with a smile and a bow. After the disinfecting process, Chaewon started walking her way towards the said room, only to be surprised of what she is witnessing. 

'No way, is that? Oh great! Its Kim Minju!'

Chaewon's heart started to beat so fast after seeing the younger girl. Kim Minju is Chaewon's co-worker at their workplace, and also her girl crush. The younger used to be Chaewon's friend but suddenly, they became awkward recently- no cut that! Minju became awkward towards her. Chaewon slowly approaching the girl facing to the other side, then tapped the younger girl's shoulder. 

"Oh my Go- Chaewon unnie?" Minju was so startled and surprised when she turned her way to the other girl, widening her eyes and mouth agape making the older girl chuckle. 

"Oh! I'm so sorry about that but what're you doing here? I know it's late in the evening now-" The younger asked in a fast pace tone. 

"Wow relax there, I'm here because, w-wait! We're w-workmates Minju you know already why I am here." Chaewon replied while stuttering, her fast beating heart is not helping her at all, while the other just doing an 'O' shaped on her mouth. And then there's an awkward silence, no one dared to talk, only crickets and the voices down the building can be heard. Minju can't take the silence anymore, its deafening her. 

"Where's your room unnie?" 

She asked the older, hoping for an immediate answer. "2-209." Chaewon replied while stuttering again 'will you stop stuttering Kim Chaewon! This is not you goddmnit!' she's screaming inside her head while the other just looking at her curiously.