Ayo!! 👋

- Hi, you have reached the end of the book, congrats! Once again, thank you for reading my book, giving it love and support and also I'm sorry if I'm ending this book with 34 chapters only.

- When I started this book, I got the support from my friends and I'm thankful enough for them that I got this far. At first, I didn't believe myself, that writing isn't for me but! When I started writing on my tab, I couldn't stop (tho thinking of another plot, scene, etc. is really hard) I didn't believe at myself at all because I am not that good, I am not that great of a writer like others, but I got inspired from the other authors be it here on WP, AFF and AO3. Also au writers from Twitter too! Truth be told, I always got writer's block that I couldn't finish a single chapter, and sometimes I sleep super late just for proofreading hehe but honestly I really enjoyed it and I hope you do too!

- I will not make this any longer because y'all believe me I have a lot to say but yeah it's sad that I'm cutting this short. And again, thank you my dear readers, for reading amd for waiting for this to be updated, I'm sorry it took long, here it is now! I hope you enjoyed reading my book! Luvyou!

- I hope you still support our beloved babydeuls on their individual endeavors, they needed us and we need them as well. As I have heard from the others, KEB1 is coming and I am so excited about it, you too? Then let's give our 100% to her solo debut, and the other girl's future career too!

- Thank you once again, this is Yujinergetic and IZ*ONE oneshots is now signing-off! ❤️