A day Apart - (Annyeongz)

Wonyoung was in deep thoughts, thinking on what should she do tomorrow, it's her birthday by the way. And here she is, lying down on her bed all pouting and eyebrows furrow that made her sister look at her with a little giggle.

"Hey! What would you do for tomorrow, Won?" Wonyoung's sister asked causing her to groan while lying flat on the bed covering her eyes with her long arms.

"I don't know, nothing I guess?" she answered earning a playful smack from her sister.

"Oh come on! You're turning 16 tomorrow! Your sweet sixteen! Isn't it exciting?" her sister exclaimed happily that made her scoff.

"You're more than excited than me, huh?" she said teasing her sister and they started a playful pillow fight. Giggles and screams can be heard inside their room which made their dad barged in, all panting.

"Hey! You're making fun without me!" Mr. Jang exclaimed while a little pout can be seen on his lips causing for the siblings to throw a pillow straight into their father's face.

Mr. Jang didn't see it coming so he landed on the floor, Mrs. Jang was on the door shaking her head, looking at her little family having fun is her favorite but honestly, they can be handful sometimes.

"Dad you okay?" Wonyoung asked helping her dad to stand up while her sister almost fell on their bed from laughing so hard.

"I'm fine honey, hey! Come here why are you laughing at me!" Mr. Jang playfully chased his eldest daughter, Wonyoung headed her way to where her mom who is standing near the door frame and hugged her tightly.

"What's wrong honey? Do you want anything?" her mom asked while patting her head, she smiled at the sudden gesture and relaxed.

"I want beef mom. Can you cook it for us?" she asked, eyes sparkling while imagining, savoring her favorite meat. Her mom laughs at her and patted her head again made her smile widely.

"Of course! And it's your day tomorrow so I'll cook a lot for you." her mom said winking. She hugged her mom again and giggled.

*

The Jang family is now eating happily and peacefully on their dining table, of course they talked about their everyday whereabouts and works. Wonyoung's parents own a restaurant in Gangnam where her friends often visits.

Speaking of her friends, she wonders what would they do tomorrow for her. Is she expecting? Of course! It's her friends.

"Won, your friends should come over here tomorrow." Mr. Jang said after drinking his water. Wonyoung smiled at him.

"You know them dad, they'll go even if I'm not telling them beforehand. That ducky will surely tell the others." the room was filled with laughter after she said it.

The so called duck-looking friend of hers always knows what is happening on their circle, maybe she's fun to be with but when it comes to serious things, she's one of the many people you need. That's why Wonyoung is so lucky to have her as her dearest best friend.

"Okay it is set then! And oh, is Yujin coming?" Mr. Jang's words made Wonyoung's ears perked, and oh she's getting red at the said name.

"Hmm I guess?"

"What do you mean? She'll come of course!" her sister exclaimed with enthusiasm and they all laughed again.

'I should call her later'. Wonyoung said on her thoughts.

After the dinner, Wonyoung helped her mom to wash the dishes. She was smiling from ear to ear after their moments earlier made her mom nudge her.

"What're you thinking kid?" her mom asked teasingly.