Relaxing

I do have mature (sexual) content. The different text will indicate mature content. If you dont want to read it skip it. I am very open about mature content. Updates are random due to my life at the moment.
~Vila

After dinner, we all gathered in our living room. Molly and Ethan really wanted to watch A Nightmare Before Christmas. Mark, Ethan, and Molly all piled on the long couch while Curran and I sat together on the loveseat.

Curran and I were whispering to each other while Ethan was making some popcorn. Mark and Molly talked about new games coming later in the year. 

"Oh Nalia, come on!" Curran was trying to get me to watch another movie, Corpse Bride. I wasn't a fan of these films because of the style but for him, I guess I could give it a try. 

Curran starts poking me in the side, one of my sensitive spots. "Ok ok!" I squeal. Mark looks over with a funny look. I guess he never heard me squeal. "I'll watch it!." 

Molly seemed interested in our conversation. "Watch what?" 

Curran tries to sit up. "Nalia hasn't seen the Corpse Bride. She has to watch it!" 

Molly matches Curran's enthusiasm. "Yes!" She looks at Mark. "We can watch it tomorrow at your place." 

Mark nods. "Of course. We gotta watch something since Seán will be here tomorrow. Perfect excuse." 

I roll my eyes as Ethan walks in with a buttery bowl of popcorn. He sits down in between Molly and Mark. Molly presses play and the movie starts. 

I didn't really pay attention to the movie. Curran began braiding my long hair hair. Every time he pulled my hair, it sent tingles all over my scalp. I smiled at the pleasure. Curran knew I loved it when he played with my hair. After braiding my hair he leaned back on the loveseat. I looked back at him and he gave me a smirk. We shift a little and we lay back with my head on his chest. I could listen to his heartbeat. He embraced me with his muscular arms. I close my eyes and drift off. 

When I open my eyes again, the room is dark. The tv is off, the smell of popcorn has vanished, and the couch was empty. Curran opens his eyes when I yawn. "Hello, beautiful." 

I'm grin and bite my lower lip. 'Beautiful' was my nickname from college. He called me it every chance he could until we started officially dating. Now he always calls me it when we wake up. 

I look around the room again. "I think everyone went to sleep." I whisper. 

Curran strains his neck to look around. "We can always stretch out on the couch." 

I get off of him and Curran follows me to the couch. I grab the throw blanket and cover ourselves with it. I snuggled into our spooning position and sigh. I forgot how much I loved Curran's cologne. 

Curran runs his hand up and down my arm. Then he kisses my hair. I pull it out of the way to keep it away from his face. Curran had other ideas and gives my neck a kiss. I move my head to give him better access to my neck. 

Suddenly, I gasp. Curran's hand traveled from my arm down into my shorts. I try to speak but Curran touches my clitoris and I bite my tongue to keep me from moaning. "C...Curran….we aren't in private. Someone could find us." 

The pressure on my clit is removed. I take a deep breath. "Everyone is asleep. We haven't been together in a while. I haven't been able to touch you. It's not like we are having sex on the couch." 

I roll my eyes. Curran comes from a religious background so he does want to leave sex for marriage, but we still screw around. "I love it when you play with me. I'm just nervous. Molly is upstairs, what if she hears, or Ethan? What if the other roommate comes in and sees us?" 

Curran kisses my cheek. "It sounds like you really need this. Do you want me to stop?" 

I lay there for a moment and then whisper, "no." 

That was all Curran needed. His fingers went back into my shorts and started playing with my clit again. He circled around the entrance to my vagina and sucked on my neck. His other hand somehow was able to go under my shirt and play with my nipples. I try to keep my moans quiet as Curran continues to explore my sensitive spots. My breathing was starting to quicken, and I was fidgeting in Curran's arms. I let out a long moan as I orgasm. Curran brings his hand up and licks it clean.

He gives me a deep kiss and I collapse in his chest.